No announcement yet.

Am I crazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People have been saying that 'these are the end times' and that things are going to fall apart since the dawn of man. I don't think we're any more fragile than we ever were. Nothing wrong with being prepared for an emergency but all this extreme prepping looks more like an excuse for people to play an adult version of 'army man.'

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=30.228063,-97.826827

Comment

You are normal......Its the people that float through life thinking everything is ok that are messed up...

There is nothing wrong about being prepared for what life and nature throw at you...

Comment

Being prepared is not crazy its the ones that are not prepared when something happens that will get more crazy and you will have to defend your self and all you have from them I stay ready

Comment

Crazy like a fox

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Not crazy.
            Ive been preparing by stocking up on weapons and ammo and making a list of those stocking up on food and drinks.
            Hmmm i know a few that with that mentality when i talk abt stuff like this. Ill tell you the same thing. Dont come to my house cause ive already planned for people like you! SSS. Haha

Comment

I believe in prepping to some extent. You never know when power could go out for days at a time or bad weather could effect you. Even short term anarchy. Know as for the end of it all just don't see that happening, and if it does well I have my bow and a 10/22 with thousands of rounds. Both of these will feed my family of course I live out 30 miles from the city so have a better chance of killing a dinner. All though fat city Pigeons are good eating.

Comment

As stated above: a country boy can survive.

Comment

OK..going to toss a problem into your plans...

Think about Comms.....
                  And im not talking about crappy Cb stuff
                  Last edited by Tuffbroadhead; 11-27-2012, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                    i vote crazy. no offense
                    I'm with you... I understand having what you need in case power is out for a long period from a natural disaster but that's it.. I usually have a couple thousand rounds of .223 but not to store it's here to enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      not crazy.
                      Ive been preparing by stocking up on weapons and ammo and making a list of those stocking up on food and drinks.

lmao!!:d:d:d:d

Comment

I have bought short wave radios and am going to get my license. They have some nice handhelds.

Comment

Working...
                        X