Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome detective work - glad you found it

Comment

Dude that is a great idea, will definitely have to remember this for the next time I lose something on the road. Glad you got it back!

Comment

Great News!!!

Comment

Dude that was brilliant... Taking note of strategy

Comment

I love a good ending

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
              So, you’re saying there’s a chance? :-) obviously hoping for the same results. Have my drivers license and business cards in there as well. Hoping someone would call! I never leave Buccees without going in. Got a call from the babysitter that she had to leave and headed out.
              Glad you got your wallet back. I'm also glad to read this too. I was reading through the thread and thought one of my texts about the toolbox may have caused you to leave your wallet on your truck toolbox.

Comment

Originally posted by LemmeOut View Post
                Glad you got your wallet back. I'm also glad to read this too. I was reading through the thread and thought one of my texts about the toolbox may have caused you to leave your wallet on your truck toolbox.
                Haaaaaa. Not at all. My failure to go in the store was the reason for malfunction! Have a great Christmas. Thanks again!

Comment

Your method reminds me of when I'm looking for a dove in heavy cover.

I'll throw a dead bird on the ground to get a calibration on what it's going to look like

Comment

This was an awesome thread. So glad you found your wallet, what a great idea!

Comment

Man what a clever idea! Glad you found it and kudos to those who helped

Comment

Congrats on finding your wallet. Losing a wallet is the the worst feeling, and finding it is the greatest.

Comment

That was a McGyver move. Glad you got it back.

Comment

Cool!

Comment

good deal on the find

Comment

Working...
                              X