No announcement yet.

Best Family Hauler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything with the split seats in the second row and the 3rd row. We have a Buick Enclave and it works out good. Plus the 2nd row seats can slide forward and backwards

Comment

When our boys were young we had a mini-van. Owned two of them in fact. I resisted at first but I soon had to admit it is the perfect vehicle when you have little kids. We road-tripped a lot in those years and the mini-van was awesome. There, I said it.

Comment

Chrysler pacifica.

Comment

Mini van, cheaper and better for 3 kids. I have 3 kids, my wife drives an Odyssey.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wouldnt trade my grand caravan for nothin. 3 kids here, 3 5 and 7. Can seperate them all, plenty of storage, no parking lot door dings....

Comment

I drive a Tahoe and if I had kids I would need to have the extra room a suburban provides

Comment

Burban

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
                  We tried the large suv but ended up replacing it with a Honda Odyssey. Power sliding doors in tight parking lots makes it all worth it.

We bought an Odyssey this year and it’s like driving a smaller car with the way it parks but is super smooth on the highway. Configurable/sliding seat system would be great for carsests and booster seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sienna or Odyssey.

Comment

Benz e63 wagon has 3rd row seating that can seat 7.
                      The sedan without 3rd row can comfortably seat 5.

Comment

Suburban. We love ours. When you pull the back seats out, your can haul some sheesh back there!

Not sure a minivan would be able to handle the roads & bump gates getting to our place in Rocksprings.

Comment

Cargurus website is gona be your friend. Set large parameters and be prepared to buy out of state. I did it a few years ago and saved myself around 7k. Good luck with your search. Cars are a beating to purchase now.

Comment

We like our Ford Exploder. It's roomy with third row. Not as big as Tahoe. Had one of those and wife didn't like it. She couldn't maneuver it as well.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X