Academy Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zztex View Post
    I thought I made it clear as I could. Everyone paying $12.97 could have gotten them for $6.48🤷*♂️ Oh well, still a good deal for you

Wife paid $12 at the first Academy, got to the next one and returned and repurchased the same ones for $7

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
      I thought I made it clear as I could. Everyone paying $12.97 could have gotten them for $6.48🤷*♂️ Oh well, still a good deal for you
      I'm going to take my receipt back and see if they'll adjust. They've done that in the past on items I bought that went on sale the following week.

If they do that's a box of ammo!

Comment

Just picked up the 4 that were in stock that I ordered online. It was a little bit of a hassle but the manager was awesome and got me the right price. Still waiting on the 5 ship to store but I have a feeling those will get cancelled.

Comment

2 left at 288 and pearland. Blue ones ring up 6.49. Maroon ring up $12. They are on the top shelf. ( 2 blue left, 4 or so maroon)

Comment

Victoria is out. They said a guy came in and bought all they had. Six boxes with 6 per box.

Comment

Full price at Academy in Katy today

Comment

Originally posted by wickll View Post
                Victoria is out. They said a guy came in and bought all they had. Six boxes with 6 per box.
                Portable chairs hoarders. I hear the line starts about 4am on Tuesdays….

Comment

The 2 I ordered online arrived at the RR store yesterday. Super easy pick up as they brought the chairs up, cancelled the order and then rang them up for the discounted price. AND when they rang them up they were 50% off again. So, I got 2 chairs for a total of $7.

Comment

I tried grabbing last four from Sherman but didn't get off work in time. Said they were bought 20 min b4 I arrived.

Comment

I took 2 of these to the dove fields this weekend. With the 3 position back being tilted back it makes for an excellent wing shooting chair.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                        I took 2 of these to the dove fields this weekend. With the 3 position back being tilted back it makes for an excellent wing shooting chair.
                        I'm going to try it this evening but how do you think it would work with a bow from a pop up?

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                          I'm going to try it this evening but how do you think it would work with a bow from a pop up?
                          Probably sit up higher than you want in the pop up but should work perfectly as far as drawing back goes

Comment

I use these type directors chairs in my pop ups all the time with no issues. Comfortable and don’t sit your rear down low like a collapsible chair does, and don’t cost a fortune like a hunting chair

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                              Probably sit up higher than you want in the pop up but should work perfectly as far as drawing back goes
                              Tried it in the yard tonight. Easy to draw and comfy. With no swivel, just have to position right to draw in the right direction/window. I'll see how it works in my blinds on Saturday as I'm actually in a cattle panel blind. but same concept as a pop up and similar window height.

Comment

Picked up some from the Banderas Academy just now. They rang up at $12.97 but I didn't argue, plenty of value for that price.

Comment

Working...
                                X