No announcement yet.

Texas Draw Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent TPWD an email about my missing email with permits and got a quick reply back this morning. Along with another email containing my permits.

Coo-does to TPWD!

Comment

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
      Check your junk email folder. That's where I found mine this year.

They weren't in any of my folders. I've been checking them for the last several days since I paid, is what I had been doing. I've been around the net for a bit now . They said some of the email providers have been holding emails over, for whatever reason. And some were not getting through till later. Yet, some were not getting through. They even checked their kickback folder to see if they got them kicked back.

Strange that I would get an email from the same email addy that they sent my receipt confirmation on. But not get my permit email from the same email addy. And got a reply from my email to them from that same addy. Then get my permits from the same email addy after sending them an email.

But got the permits today. So, all is good now.
      Last edited by Texas Grown; 09-23-2022, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Still waiting for tpwd to add a senior citizen division. 47 years and still not drawn on gde. I've even got youth preference points it's been so long.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
          Still waiting for tpwd to add a senior citizen division. 47 years and still not drawn on gde. I've even got youth preference points it's been so long.

If you're still around when I pass, I'll will my preference points to ya in hopes you'll increase your chance of being drawn.

Comment

Thanks Texas grown.

Comment

Anybody know if you skip a year if you lose preference points or whatever they call them?

Comment

Originally posted by Apodz View Post
                Anybody know if you skip a year if you lose preference points or whatever they call them?
                They just keep rolling over.

Comment

Originally posted by Apodz View Post
                  You do not lose them. I have not applied for Pronghorn for several years and I still have my 5 Pref points in that Category!

Comment

Awesome thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                      Finally, got drawn for GDE! Guadalupe SP, Bauer unit! Yeah!
                      Congrats Mike! Should be fun.

Comment

Looking for someone to put in for copper breaks waterfowl. It requires two people and it would be Nov or Dec hunts as I am in Arizona in January. It's an e postcard so you have to have the aph permit. Pm if interested. I've never hunted it. It's a hike if you live east of the metromess.

Comment

Good luck Mr Berry! Hope you fill the freezer

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

Thanks gentlemen! I'm looking forward to it like a young pup about to get steak scraps for dinner!

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

If you're huntin the Guadalupe I think you're required to bring your own inner tube.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
                                If you're huntin the Guadalupe I think you're required to bring your own inner tube.

All I got is Pokémon arm floaties. And a Spider-Man life vest.
                                Think they'll let me by?

Comment

Working...
                                X