Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a great week Macie.

Comment

Happy Saturday Princess, hope you are doing well.

Comment

Happy Saturday Miss Macie. Hope you have a great weekend and are able to enjoy some nice weather.

Comment

Good afternoon, Macie!

Comment

Weekend is here, have a great one Macie gal. Weather is getting right for a Jeep ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
              Weekend is here, have a great one Macie gal. Weather is getting right for a Jeep ride.
              Yes it is but I still have to figure out a way to mount a seat low enough and accessible enough to get her in without causing Keili or another back surgery. I will work on that this winter while the jeep is at the lease. I have the dimensions of the back area that I need.

I have done it before but need to give another shout out to Theresa. Keili is visiting her parents in Cali and I have been moving/taking care of Macie by myself at night the last 2 nights. Man that girl is heavy. I don’t see how Theresa does it by herself. And she text me twice a night to make sure I don’t need anything! She lives 40 mins from us and I would never ask her to come back just because I needed help but sure is nice to have her working over “her” girl. LOL
              She was even going to come at 0415 this morning so I could be at work at 0500, I finally convinced her that with the camera we have in Macies room and Tasha right next door, that if needed I could get Tasha to take care of it. Theresa is such a blessing to us, not sure what we would do with out her.

I do go through times when I ask “Lord what is the purpose of leaving Macie here like this?” And then I walk in and see Theresa and realize that as much as she helps us, and we make sure if she needs to leave of a day off we make it happen, maybe that’s the reason.

God is great!!

Comment

Yes God is good! Glad you have all that worked out and that He answered y'alls prayers about caretakers.

Brian God's still got plans for Macie and your family.

Macie, stay cool Fall will show up some day and it'll be cooler!

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Amen buddy.

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                  Yes it is but I still have to figure out a way to mount a seat low enough and accessible enough to get her in without causing Keili or another back surgery. I will work on that this winter while the jeep is at the lease. I have the dimensions of the back area that I need.

I have done it before but need to give another shout out to Theresa. Keili is visiting her parents in Cali and I have been moving/taking care of Macie by myself at night the last 2 nights. Man that girl is heavy. I don’t see how Theresa does it by herself. And she text me twice a night to make sure I don’t need anything! She lives 40 mins from us and I would never ask her to come back just because I needed help but sure is nice to have her working over “her” girl. LOL
                  She was even going to come at 0415 this morning so I could be at work at 0500, I finally convinced her that with the camera we have in Macies room and Tasha right next door, that if needed I could get Tasha to take care of it. Theresa is such a blessing to us, not sure what we would do with out her.

I do go through times when I ask “Lord what is the purpose of leaving Macie here like this?” And then I walk in and see Theresa and realize that as much as she helps us, and we make sure if she needs to leave of a day off we make it happen, maybe that’s the reason.

God is great!!

Comment

Evening Macie, Praying you and Mom & Dad are doing good.

Enjoy the cooler weather. Maybe you'll get to sit outside for a bit!

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Happy Friday Macie gal, hope your snuggled up warm this morning. Tell your Dad happy birthday for us!

Comment

❤️��❤️

Comment

Happy belated Birthday Brian!!

God Bless y'all!!!

Comment

Happy Sunday evening Macie. Tell Dad to give us a deer story.

Comment

Hey Macie!

Comment

Good morning sweet Macie, have a great week.

Comment

Working...
                                X