No announcement yet.

Teal Season 2022 !6 Day Roll Starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go get em!!! I’ve been up for 4 hours! I feel like I’m on a public land duck hunt!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post
      Sounds like it was a great time David. Glad yall had fun.
      We had 15 hunters today ( including my brother and I)
      90 birds.. Crazy good. We are still loaded with birds. Academy is going to be here this weekend with 20 peep from all over the country. Should be a hoot.

Winnie dog putting in some work! Living the dream!

Good luck this morning all.

Comment

Get um

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BBBGP View Post
          Good work David! Nice to see you hard at it!

Wondering if Gene Campbell is still the owner or oyster bayou hc? We hunting there a few years in the early 90's and took a chandeleur island fishing trip with him as well.

Keep it going and God Bless!
          Gene, Tim and I talked a little bit about fishin the islands since we're scheduled to head that way in a few weeks. It was a treat to hunt and listen to a guy who has been in the business as long as he has. Just as awesome knowing Tim is now hunting an area his granddad did.

Somber feeling if you think about the history in that field and listening to what it used to be. Even if we hadnt fired a shot it was worth the ride just to listen to Gene.

Originally posted by Buck Roar View Post
          A friend owns land down by Fort Hancock on the Rio Grande. We got a 10 man limit Sat, 7 man limit Sunday, and a 2 (of 3) man limit on Monday. Also, got into the dove in the afternoon, and my son's friend (6'2") shot a big sow (his first pig to kill) and she was huge.
          Kinda funny seeing dudes in waders in the desert of south texas. Looks like a hella good time though!

Comment

Teal came in thick yesterday !
            Prob a 100 or so, stayed all day.
            Waiting to see if they’re still here or moved south.
            Locale “Springtown”

Comment

Band from my bird last week.
              Attached Files
              Lesto!!

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post
                Band from my bird last week.
                Congrats on the cool stuff !
                Always interesting to see their location.
                Thanks for sharing.

Comment

durn Les, you killed a baby bird! should have given it another year, j/k amigo, congrats
                  do you video those hunts like you did on the crane hunt?

Comment

Wow! very cool. Banded and less than a month later 1,700 miles away.

Comment

Great hunt today out of Garwood. Birds came later today. I was beginning to wonder if they moved again. Great time with a top notch guy & devlin the pup.
                      LOTS of hunters on the road this morning. Looked like a weekend. Hopefully we can get two more days out of them.

Same lookin sunrise. LOL!!

Tmac & Devlin

Comment

David,
                        What 28ga ammo are you using? I'll be hunting a place that is restricted to 28ga this year. I have some Boss 5's, just curious what your shell choke combo is.

Comment

Originally posted by Matador View Post
                          David,
                          What 28ga ammo are you using? I'll be hunting a place that is restricted to 28ga this year. I have some Boss 5's, just curious what your shell choke combo is.
                          Hey Jared!
                          I shoot Boss #5's & IM choke.
                          Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                            Hey Jared!
                            I shoot Boss #5's & IM choke.
                            Good Luck!
                            That's the Poison I was planning! Hate to see your teal season coming to an end been a fun follow

Comment

Nice hunt David and TMac! Devlin is a good looking pup too!

Comment

Looks like a great time, David.
                                We let the fields rest today. We have 15 peeps in the morning.
                                Lesto!!

Comment

Working...
                                X