Losing a hunting buddy to his wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
    Must be like gold! I wouldn’t stop hunting for any woman. I had to get one that loves to bow hunt as much as me and she bought her own spot on our lease. I’ve lost another woman due to this type of thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You took her out to the middle of nowhere and left her? Solid strategy. The OP's friend should try that.

If it doesn't work out just release her into the wild. That's pure genius. I feel like this is a trend that's really going to take off like wildfire. How do you get them to not follow you, just throw rocks at em or somethin? I think that's how they do it in the Middle East.
    Last edited by okrattler; 09-08-2022, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
      Happy wife, happy life.
      Forget that!!!!!

It's HAPPY SPOUSE HAPPY HOUSE. The man has a right to be happy too.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_C View Post
        Forget that!!!!!

Bingo I’ve lived through hell and came back from it. Now I’m blessed with a wife who enjoys everything about fishing and hunting. The campfires, camaraderie, everything…and even though I’ve tried to tell her that I prefer her going with me, she will occasionally say “I’m staying home and letting you have some alone time fishing/hunting. You need a break to yourself”

On the flip side, I do things with her that I don’t particularly enjoy and wouldn’t attend events if I had my way…but I go with her because she enjoys those things/events. If only one spouse is happy, it’s a miserable marriage IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
          Oh well, losing a hunting buddy to his wife is better than losing your wife to a hunting buddy
          Id think loosing your wife to the buddies wife would be worser. At least for the looser, the buddy could go either way.

like his wife

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_C View Post
            Forget that!!!!!

This right here

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Now if he trades in his truck for a sedan or minivan then I would start questioning his life choices.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                Now if he trades in his truck for a sedan or minivan then I would start questioning his life choices.
                What kind of mini van do you drive?

Comment

Oh well, losing a hunting buddy to his wife is better than losing your wife to a hunting buddy
                  Lol!!!!

Comment

Not if it's the wife mentioned in the OP's post.

Comment

I have seen it so many times that I am embarrassed for the person that allows it. Maybe that is why I am perfectly fine being single.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        Id think loosing your wife to the buddies wife would be worser. At least for the looser, the buddy could go either way.

like his wife
                        That may work out well, they can keep eachother entertained during hunting season and leave the buddies alone to hunt all they want without their phones blowing up.

Comment

I sure would hate for my nickname initials to be P.W.

Comment

Sounds like his boys never descended when he was a teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                              Which is a rarity in 2022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Ain't no lie!!!!!

Glad a few still have some in this world

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                                I sure would hate for my nickname initials to be P.W.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X