No announcement yet.

A year in the life of a farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m terrible at non-typical deer like that. Tine length isn’t that impressive, but spread, beam length, and mass is. I don’t have a clue what that palmation is going to score on the mass measurement.

I certainly need better friends. Good luck to your buddy and I look forward to the score sheet on this dude later this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can we be friends?

Comment

I'm gonna say 202". I've learned that I can add about 10-15" to what I think any of your deer score because they all grow when they hit the ground! Thanks for keeping us entertained Elgato. Your place is what dreams are made of!

Comment

My quick take was 205" despite short tines....but he's got a lot of extras and exceptional mass.

Comment

I think he is 200. That sunk forehead cracks me up. The wavy end on his beam looks familiar too.

Comment

My guess is 190. + or - 20” either way… Lol

That is an awesome deer!

Comment

Short tines dont matter when you have 30 of them. I think this dude is around 215". His nontypicals are long and he has alot of them

Comment

I am thinking he is going to be 195-200"+/- but in that ballpark

Comment

210-215 if his beams are 27ish and his mass is 42ish

Comment

The HF guys with junky bucks like this they bought should be good at scoring him

That buck is a toad and super old! How cool

Comment

I appreciate all that took a stab at scoring this buck. Here is a short video that should offer better perspective. Probably can tell now not nearly as big as trail cams make him look

Comment

Very cool deer

Comment

He is fine regardless of score. I just love old bucks

Comment

209 6/8

Comment

Not what the TC pics made him seen but still a crazy unique deer!

Comment

Working...
                                X