• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Bowl Week... Who You Got?

I am pulling for LSU north.

Geaux Bengals!!!

Pulling for Matt Stafford

Comment

Mainly hoping for a close and exciting game. If I had to choose I would like to see the Rams win just so Stafford can get a ring. Honestly, either Stafford winning or the Bengals winning is going to be a nice change and good story.

Comment

I’m pulling for the feel good story of Matt Stafford after being buried in football purgatory for so many years.

Comment

Who Dey!

Comment

Hope Stafford gets a ring! Ol’ Texas boy. I thinks it’s going to be a great game either way and will come down to the wire.

Comment

Rams

Comment

Who's playing? I don't watch much pro football.

Comment

Pulling for the Bengals but believe Rams will win it decisevly.

Comment

Give me the Flying Staffords of LA

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing Stafford winning a ring with him being from Texas and all, but I'm generally against all things California and cannot bring myself to root for a Los Angeles team. They are notorious for stacking teams to buy/win championships. The Lakers did it, the Dodgers did it, and now the Rams are doing it. Hats off to all their GMs, I just hate to see it.

With that said, Geaux Bengals!

Comment

I don’t care. Just hope it’s a good close game.

I bet somebody could have made a bundle if they had put a bet down at the beginning of the season that The Rams and Bengals would be in the super bowl!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They still have a superbowl? I might watch the game, but will probably be out in the pasture shooting stuff......

Comment

Kinda would be happy for either team cause there’s feel good stories on both sides. Stafford on one side and then an entire organization that’s never won one before. Hopefully it’s just a good close game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm going with the Bengals

My wife is a Bengals fan and because of her I've kept up with the team, and I must admit they've become my second favorite team behind the Cowboys. Young talent, and they look like they're setting themselves up for many years of success.

Comment

Working...
                              X