ForEverlast Deal of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ForEverlast Deal of the Week

Hey guys take a look at this.... Its a great deal!!!.

Click image for larger version

Name:	HFS special graphic - sized for TBH.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	322.2 KB
ID:	25246970

Click on the link below to get your ordered today!!!

So you use these with rayguards or do these protect you by themselves?

Comment

I believe its just a neoprene sock you wear under your Ray Guards to keep them from rubbing your shins all day long. I wear some similar that are Simms. I could be wrong, but thats what I believe they are.

Comment

I called. They are Kevlar and while they do not provide 100% absolute protection, they haven't had one go through yet. For complete and absolutely protection they recommend you wear the RayGuard Shields too. It sounds like with both though, you are solid - even with a big one.

With a little one, you ought to be good with either though. Knowing me I'd step on a Boone and Crockett one.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
          I called. They are Kevlar and while they do not provide 100% absolute protection, they haven't had one go through yet. For complete and absolutely protection they recommend you wear the RayGuard Shields too. It sounds like with both though, you are solid - even with a big one.

With a little one, you ought to be good with either though. Knowing me I'd step on a Boone and Crockett one.
          Good info, thanks for this.

Comment

I ordered a pair. I plan on ditching the bulky guards and rolling booties and these socks and keeping up with the sting ray shuffle

Comment

Working...
            X