Borracho beans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
    What water level are y’all cooking at? Roughly. Water level can affect tbe taste of the beans a lot due to diluting down all the spices.

Going to try these. I love a big ol’ pot of beans.
    You want them kinda soupy, like the charro beans you get at a mexican restaurant not thick like beans and rice.

Comment

These are still the best beans I've ever cooked or eaten. I've made these for dinner with friends and they are a hit, made them for 50 people and they are a hit. You can double, triple, or quadruple the recipe and it always turns out great!

Over the last 7 or 8 years I must have made these at least 15 times for large gatherings and they have always been a hit with everyone.
      Thanks so much for this recipe, all my family and friends think I'm a great cook now.

Comment

I want a clay pot to cook them in .

Comment

Beans

Comment

Today

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
              What water level are y’all cooking at? Roughly. Water level can affect tbe taste of the beans a lot due to diluting down all the spices.

Going to try these. I love a big ol’ pot of beans.

This recipe has been the base of which I’ve started off of since I saw this post. I like my beans to be thicker, but in doing so it’s been my experience that you gotta keep your eye on them a little closer and keep them moving to avoid the stick and burn.

jrg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Try these beans. Easy and filling and delicious. Thanks dude!

Comment

Working...
                X