No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up a bottle of knob creek tonight, also a bottle of Tx, Texas Ranger, and a bottle of jack. My brother is in town... starting to think I might not make the morning hunt

Comment

Any good online Black Friday sales on whiskey today that anyone knows of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
        Who is a fan of the crown salted caramel?
        I haven't had it straight but opening weekend some of the wives at our lease had it mixed with the apple crown and gave me a drink. Tasted like a candy apple. Too sweet to drink alot of it but it was tasty. The ladies liked it

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
          I haven't had it straight but opening weekend some of the wives at our lease had it mixed with the apple crown and gave me a drink. Tasted like a candy apple. Too sweet to drink alot of it but it was tasty. The ladies liked it
          It's dang good over ice are with a splash of coke are Diet Coke

Comment

I was able to pic up a few bottles this weekend. My friends and I who have been waiting for Blanton's are pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by TXMOPAR View Post

I was able to pic up a few bottles this weekend. My friends and I who have been waiting for Blanton's are pleased.

Glad I’m your “friend”.....

Comment

Originally posted by TXMOPAR View Post

What’d you pay per bottle? I found some for $70 but wasn’t interested at that price since I already have a few at the house.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                  What’d you pay per bottle? I found some for $70 but wasn’t interested at that price since I already have a few at the house.

I got these for $59.99
                  Best I've seen is $53

Comment

I am a Canadian blend guy - Crown, Forty Creek, etc. Any ideas on other Canadian whiskeys you suggest?

Comment

Does anyone use bourbon Exchange or anything? Looking to sell or trade off some of my stock

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                        Does anyone use bourbon Exchange or anything? Looking to sell or trade off some of my stock
                        PM me what you're looking to get rid of, may be interested...

Comment

Nothin quite like the stuff you post but I’ll shoot you a pm when i get home

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                            What he said.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                              What he said.
                              Ditto

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Spec’s on Brodie in Austin is sitting on 6 cases of Eagle Rare for $24.99 cash.

Comment

Working...
                                X