Wonder If I Will EVER????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    As much as I like you that's probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen you post...
    I guess I should have put a smiley face on it

I like you too, but honestly, I've said way dumber stuff that this.

It was just a joke, and wasn't suppose to be taken literally.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      I guess I should have put a smiley face on it

I like you too, but honestly, I've said way dumber stuff that this.

It was just a joke, and wasn't suppose to be taken literally.
      Lol.... gotcha bubba

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

The desire to want more will never go away because God has put eternity in our hearts!

In regards to your buck desires it's pretty simple. Bucks 150+ are all over the state. If your not seeing one over the course of a few years I would say you need to change up your hunting tactics, find a better way to hold deer on your property, or move to another property.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
          I don't even have that high of expectations! I break 2lbs it is going on the wall!

And if I ever break 26" on a speck, WALL HANGER.

Heck I don't know if I will ever get a buck. Public land close enough to be convenient to me is only open during bow season, and I don't get paid enough to hunt these big ones!

I would be surprised if I didn't catch a 2lbr on the TBH trip at Fork. We probably had 6-7 in 2 days during the state championship and I had 3 over 2 last month on Pines one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            I'd bet that less than say 25% of all tx hunters will ever kill a 150" buck
            Way less. And I agree on majority of LF places. That’s why I’m in Kansas every year for the last 10+ Years. To have a legit opportunity at a buck of a lifetime. Gotta hunt where they live...period. I’m tickled to get a 125-140” buck on camera on my TX lease and truly love chasing them when they get over 5.5yrs old. There’s just something about Kansas (or any Midwest state) that keeps one going back year after year to chase those giants...

Comment

Working...
            X