2018 Alamo Precision Rifles TBH Special Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
    Details on your build please.....caliber, barrel length, and colors. I really like that rifle.

Thank you sir.

7-08, 20” barrel, burnt bronze cerakote (I think), and stock is white, black, fde.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
      Thank you sir.

7-08, 20” barrel, burnt bronze cerakote (I think), and stock is white, black, fde.
      Awesome thanks.

Comment

Awesome thanks.

Here is a better pic of it. Colors didn’t come out as I expected, but i like it.

Comment

I love the way that turned out. I wish they were doing another build like this for 2019 for us knuckle heads to were to stupid to get in on it. I might do that anyway instead of the group buy. It will just cost me more.

Comment

I love the way that turned out. I wish they were doing another build like this for 2019 for us knuckle heads to were to stupid to get in on it. I might do that anyway instead of the group buy. It will just cost me more.
            It will be a different rifle but they are planning a 2019 TBH special build right now.

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
              It will be a different rifle but they are planning a 2019 TBH special build right now.

Yea looks like it is leaning towards a carbon fiber barrel build which I'm not as exited about. Does look like it will be a steal of a deal though.

Comment

Some nice rifles came out of this build for sure. Wish I would have got in on this one.

Comment

Got 3 animals under the belt of my APR build. It is a hammer so far.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Love to see pics of them doing what they were meant to do! Congrats on the critters.

Comment

Made the mistake of letting my dad borrow mine....

Haven’t seen it in a month!

Gave him 3 shells and he killed 4 critters.....

2 does and then 2 pigs in one shot lol

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                        Made the mistake of letting my dad borrow mine....

Haven’t seen it in a month!

Gave him 3 shells and he killed 4 critters.....

2 does and then 2 pigs in one shot lol
                        Haha. Give him 2 next time and see what he comes back with.

Comment

You've gotta have the coolest job ever. I've always driven by your place but my odd work hours have prevented me from ever checking the place out. Is it open for visitors? I could walk to the shop from where I live!

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                            You've gotta have the coolest job ever. I've always driven by your place but my odd work hours have prevented me from ever checking the place out. Is it open for visitors? I could walk to the shop from where I live!
                            Please stop by when you can. Would be happy to to show you around the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post

Make time to stop in! Great group of guys that are all very hospitable!

Comment

Working...
                              X