Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Try five star tuning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Didn’t see one that worked... wonder why finding one for the 6.2 is tough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Could be the 10 speed.

Superchip worked for my 2017 as far as hand held tuners. Talk about waking up a Beast.

If you’re looking for complete tune Black Bear seems to be pretty good with everything they do.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
          Could be the 10 speed.

Superchip worked for my 2017 as far as hand held tuners. Talk about waking up a Beast.

If you’re looking for complete tune Black Bear seems to be pretty good with everything they do.

Looks like Diablo sport is the only one that’ll fit... they say it fits the 2019 6.2 V8 GM SUVs so they have to fit the Silverado too right?

Comment

The problem has been breaking the unlock key code of the PCM. Sooner or later they will all figure it out. Whoever does it first sure as heck won't share it with other MFGs and they will have a jump on competition. As for now maybe a piggyback device is available from some place but it's never going to be as good as an unlocked computer that can be reprogrammed.
            My new high country don't really need anymore power for now. This thing is already a monster power wise. My only gripe is too many bells and whistles to have to learn how to use. Love my heated seats though

Comment

A custom tune for the 2019’s is $2500.00. To use HP tuners, it uses something like 10-15 credits to tune it. I’m sure diablo will have one if they don’t already.

Comment

Called Diablo, they said they are developing one now.

Comment

Working...
                X