Felt hat style “The Gus”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CP121 View Post
    If you’re not gus, don’t do the gus.... just sayin, you’ll look as ridiculous as 2 out of the 3 above
    Huntmaster rocks it pretty good.

Comment

I had a “Gus” crease in 1990. In 2019, you should be pretty safe in being one of the few still sporting it. LOL!!!!

Comment

Here are mine. Easy to grab goin out the door. Never cared much for root plow brims.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
          ^yep mad lol smh

Any one that tucks their ear into a cowboy hat deserves the above described high five. That’s all, not mad about anything especially blonde [emoji23]

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
            Any one that tucks their ear into a cowboy hat deserves the above described high five. That’s all, not mad about anything especially blonde [emoji23]

Sierracharlie out…
            Festus tucked one ear under his hat...........but.....he was Festus

Comment

Felt hat style “The Gus”

Pffttt nobody wearin they hat like that is safe with you runnin around hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                Festus tucked one ear under his hat...........but.....he was Festus

And I’ve seen some rough stock rodeo boys do it to keep their hat on during the ride but as soon as the ride is over they fix it haha

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
                  I was looking at getting a new hat but wanted a different style than the others. I got to looking at the “Gus” shape. I was just curious if anyone else had this shape and if you could post a picture of what it looks like on?
                  Get a gus if you like it. It's not the "most popular" style right now but who gives a poo poo. It looks cool

Comment

I had a guy from here ( I think it was Rio Grande hatters? ) make me one a few years ago. I love it, it’s my cold weather work/camp hat of choice. Sorry if it offends anyone, lol

Comment

The "Gus" crease is a western style and is still worn up this way. The higher crown allows warm air to circulate around the top of your head and keep it warmer in our cold climate.
                      Many a rancher and cowboy wear it up here.
                      The pinched crease in front make it easier to take the hat off when tipping it to a lady.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney Tatonka View Post

[/IMG]
                        Seriously? This dude has her hat down over her ears?

Comment

Haha

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            Seriously? This dude has her hat down over her ears?
                            i guess they got to. must get a little rough up on Brokeback

Comment

Working...
                            X