Costa Rica Fishing Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costa Rica Fishing Recommendations

Looks like Costa Rica is at the top of the list for May 2023 honeymoon.

Haven't narrowed down a resort yet, will probably be somewhere all-inclusive, but wanted to see if anyone with past experiences could recommend any inshore and offshore fishing outfitters?

Or any other activities you had positive experiences with...

This post from yesterday has some good information on it for you

Comment

If fishing on your honeymoon is a priority, can I make a prediction?

Get your head straight son !

This could be stupider than some of the stuff I type !

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post

Thank you! That made me laugh. There is at least a little truth in all humor.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post

Lmao it was her idea. She refuses to go on a honeymoon somewhere unless there is decent fishing available. Don't come at me just because I'm marrying a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by breeds13 View Post
            Lmao it was her idea. She refuses to go on a honeymoon somewhere unless there is decent fishing available. Don't come at me just because I'm marrying a winner.
            definitely a winner

Comment

Your response just made my morning. Well said and congrats on finding a great girl! Check out Los Suenos; my wife and I went there for our honeymoon and it was fantastic. Fishing, zip lining, horseback riding, and the activities a honeymoon is known for. That was ten years ago, but we’ve had friends go in recent years and it has only gotten better supposedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
                Your response just made my morning. Well said and congrats on finding a great girl! Check out Los Suenos; my wife and I went there for our honeymoon and it was fantastic. Fishing, zip lining, horseback riding, and the activities a honeymoon is known for. That was ten years ago, but we’ve had friends go in recent years and it has only gotten better supposedly.
                Thanks man, I appreciate it. I've done some digging into Los Suenos this AM and that definitely looks like the place to be.

Comment

Looks like Costa Rica is at the top of the list for May 2023 honeymoon.

Haven't narrowed down a resort yet, will probably be somewhere all-inclusive, but wanted to see if anyone with past experiences could recommend any inshore and offshore fishing outfitters?

Or any other activities you had positive experiences with...

Have fished the central and southern Pacific coasts. For us, the Osa Peninsula and across the Golfo Dulce between Golfito and Pavones is just magical down south.

There are some great all inclusive eco lodges down there. We honeymooned at El Remanso. Incredible. Also have Bosque del Cabo and Lapa Rios in the same general area. They can all set you up with a reputable charter. Our guy, Mike Hennessey, took off for Hawaii a while back. He recommended Cory Craig to me at Tropic Fins Adventures. You could also look at the Zancudo Lodge…….[emoji1]

Join us for the ultimate fishing adventure in Costa Rica's exotic South Pacific Coast. Our 32' Contenders will get you to the action fast!

Best of luck and pura vida!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I never made it down to the Osa Peninsula when I lived down there, but that is where I’d go.

Comment

Working...
                    X