Any Game Wardens on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Game Wardens on here

I have a niece and a nephew who live in Illinois that love the Lone Star Law Show. I'm trying to get two of the badges they give to the kids on the show to send to them. I called TP&W and was told to call the Outreach Dept. I called several times last week and left messages and haven't heard back from them. I'd drive to meet you or whatever I have to. PM me if you can tell me who to talk to. Thanks, Kevin

Comment

Only the “under cover” type on here!

Comment

I'm looking for the badges they give to kids. I don't see those in the store. Thanks though.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
          I have a niece and a nephew who live in Illinois that love the Lone Star Law Show. I'm trying to get two of the badges they give to the kids on the show to send to them. I called TP&W and was told to call the Outreach Dept. I called several times last week and left messages and haven't heard back from them. I'd drive to meet you or whatever I have to. PM me if you can tell me who to talk to. Thanks, Kevin
          Text me your number......I’ll send you some GWs cell #s

Comment

I know somebody that knows somebody that is a game warden and was on the last episode. I can reach out to them and see if I can ahold of some for you. Just lemme know.

Comment

The GW assigned to your county will have their cell phone number listed on the TPWD website.

Comment

There is certainly an *** load of jr wardens on here

Comment

bet they only give them out on the t.v. show.

Comment

Sent you a PM Leemo. Thanks.

Comment

Got a couple to call now. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
                        There is certainly an *** load of jr wardens on here
                        Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bar2hunter View Post
                          I know somebody that knows somebody that is a game warden and was on the last episode. I can reach out to them and see if I can ahold of some for you. Just lemme know.
                          That sounds pretty East TX

Comment

Kevin, there are a few on here. Most keep silent for a reason.

Comment

I know there are game wardens on here. No problem to me. I met one in SHNF. I introduced myself to him and said my name was Eddie. He said " are you hot_rod_eddie?"

Comment

Working...
                              X