"Your Favorite Saying"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Your Favorite Saying"

Anything you like to hear other people say or anything you say. I'll start, I always say "Jacked out of Wack"

When my wife asks me where the last thing she has lost is: "It's right where you left it".

She LOVES when I say that! [emoji12]

Comment

My high school coach referencing a kid who broke his arm after being tackled/arrested by the police..."Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

My college mentor once told me..."if you want to be rich, don't live like you are."

Comment

This has always been out of mouth before I could think,"I've got two words for you!"

Comment

That'll do.

Comment

Back in high school a friend and I were laughing about something as our valedictorian was walking by and over heard. He walked up and said "simple mind, simple pleasure!". I like to use that one but not in a situation where I might eat a fist.

Comment

Have two--- is what it is... and my non kid friendly is " I'll be a Mother******". Usually do followed up by " you dumb***". Most often used when I do something stupid.

Comment

Hard as woodpecker lips. Cant fix stupid. Itll be done when its done no sooner then or no later then its done

Comment

Oh. Thanks.

Comment

who'd of thunk it

Comment

Easy for me!

"Can't fix stupid!"
                      Attached Files

Comment

Can't remember where I heard it first.

When customer misread my show special and think they're going to buy four game cameras on T-Mates for $100

"So you want to buy the floormats and get the truck for free"

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                          Hard as woodpecker lips. Cant fix stupid. Itll be done when its done no sooner then or no later then its done
                          I say tougher than woodpecker lips.

Another i use when people are complaining, it will get better if it don't get worse or stay the same

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

"Shut up"

Comment

From my friend and favorite Sunday School teacher. "No matter how thin you slice it, there are always two sides to a tomato". and "What you do next reflects what you believe".

Comment

Working...
                              X