Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good stuff guys! First timer here. The people that didn't try them don't know what they missed!!!

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

I aint sure what I ate. But I ate 2nds!

Comment

Originally posted by Double L View Post
            Good stuff guys! First timer here. The people that didn't try them don't know what they missed!!!

We’ll be back next year for the folks that missed out [emoji4]

Comment

Originally posted by Double L View Post

Same here…first timer and I was impressed. I’d eat that stuff again!

Well done boys! Oh….and girls! Bodette is a hard worker for sure 👏👏

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                Same here…first timer and I was impressed. I’d eat that stuff again!

Well done boys! Oh….and girls! Bodette is a hard worker for sure [emoji122][emoji122]

I trained her well! [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
                  We’ll be back next year for the folks that missed out [emoji4]

Great news and new Team.

I will be in line.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
                    Me and Hoyt Man will be cookin up some sweetbreads. For y’all that haven’t tried em, bring your curiosity over and make some tacos. [emoji106]

I'm sorry I missed your food on Saturday. I had to eat $100 of crawdads to eat, then I was done.

I like offal food.

Do you make machos or machitos? I had them once and have not found them since. I've been searching without luck..

I drive though Columbus twice a month. Do y'all cook these during the year? Can I contribute cash, supplies, and labor and eat some? I'll bring beer, too.

Richard Lu
                    banzai
                    512-546-7859

Comment

Never had it before and it was great!! Definitely a fan now!!

Comment

It was definitely fun!! Already looking forward to next year. Was nice to see so many smiling maskless faces!! I’m thinking of changing my name to Wheelchair Wanda for next years festivities!! �� I volunteer for team cutting board again!!��

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
                          It was definitely fun!! Already looking forward to next year. Was nice to see so many smiling maskless faces!! I’m thinking of changing my name to Wheelchair Wanda for next years festivities!! �� I volunteer for team cutting board again!!��

We couldn’t have did this without your and Bodette’s help. Thank y’all so much! It was so much fun. Me and Alan did all the fun work- y’all did the tedious tasks [emoji4]

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                            Never had it before and it was great!! Definitely a fan now!!

I caught you snacking. Lol
                            Good to see you again, Mike. And thanks for letting us use your water hose. [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by banzai View Post
                              I'm sorry I missed your food on Saturday. I had to eat $100 of crawdads to eat, then I was done.

I like offal food.

Do you make machos or machitos? I had them once and have not found them since. I've been searching without luck..

I drive though Columbus twice a month. Do y'all cook these during the year? Can I contribute cash, supplies, and labor and eat some? I'll bring beer, too.

Richard Lu
                              banzai
                              512-546-7859

Most of the time I make them at our place in Hallettsville because that’s where I keep my bbq pits.

Comment

I'm IN for the next 'offseason' mollejas in Halletsville!

It was great hanging out with you and Bodette at the end of the day yesterday. Good times for sure!

Comment

Working...
                                X