Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a pool builder (Montgomery County)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a pool builder (Montgomery County)

Does anyone know a good reputable pool builder you would recommend?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Supreme Pools in Spring. They go all over the Houston surrounding area and do a great job.

Comment

Pineywoods on here owns a pool company. He is in Livingston, but you might reach out to him to see if he can do it in Conroe.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        Pineywoods on here owns a pool company. He is in Livingston, but you might reach out to him to see if he can do it in Conroe.
        X2. He comes highly recommended.

Comment

Town and Country pools on 2978 just south of 1488 does a really good job

Comment

Hey Johnny. We are a custom pool builder and we primarily build in Montgomery County. You can look us up on FB (Custom Luxury Pools) or go to our website at clptexas.com. I'd love to help you out. Give me a call anytime.

Josh... 281-685-8399

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              X2. He comes highly recommended.
              Thanks guys... much appreciated.

Comment

Magestic Pools out of Willis. Ask for Kevin. Straight forward guy and a heck of an outdoorsman. Tell him Stewart sent you. 936-666-5349

Comment

I appreciate all the leads. Pineywoods has someone coming out this Friday to talk with us. Thanks for passing on the info!

Comment

Working...
                  X