• Show
Clear All

Love my Tru Ball Abyss

Comment

I have a Nock2it. Great release

Comment

Nock 2 it or carter wise choice

Comment

I really like my Carter Plain 1. I don’t think I can go back to a wrist release now.

Comment

Stan shootoff trio with extra large thumb barrel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just switched from a carter wise choice to a Stan Perfex. Wayyy more adjustability.

Comment

I got a Hot Shot Vapor 4 after trying a True Ball.

The Vapor is the second one I have ever used and it is one of the best thing I have ever done for accuracy. And its around $99 on Amazon.

J

Comment

I recommend the carter evolution.

Comment

Good grief....sooooooo many personal likes! You need to go to a shop and try some out. Each one will feel different in YOUR hand. I have shot a bunch of thumb triggers and each one has a different feel to it. I am currently on a 3 finger Carter Insatiable and it is one I will keep because it fits me and feels right at the anchor/shot.

Comment

Truth is, finding the right thumb button release is a multi faceted ordeal.
                      1. Finding a shop that has an assortment of high quality hand held releases to demo is tough.
                      2. To properly shoot a thumb button takes some practice. Just pulling the bow back, coming to anchor and firing the release is really not the best way to shoot this style of release. Truth be told, a command shot is tough to do without creating bad habits.
                      3. Just opening a package and trying a release is difficult as well. These higher end releases need to be set up to you and for your shot process.

Comment

Im shooting a Carter wise choice 3 finger but want to try a 4 finger swept back release like the insationable plus but don't wanna make the change right now during season
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                          I have a Stan Sx3 and love it
                          I moved to one of these this summer after 30 years on the trigger release (sheesh I’m getting old) and I love it.

Comment

Working...
                          X