Scammers. SMDH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scammers. SMDH

I think we are all getting used to the way these azzwipes come at us but my wife got not 1, not 2, but 3 frigging calls today saying she had a warrant for her arrest and needed to follow the prompts to take care of it. All calls were a different recorded message 30 minutes apart. Needless to say she hung up each time. These b*ttlickers will stop at nothing these days.

Ever get an email wanting $1500 cause they said you was a world class .....well satisfying your self.?

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
      I think we are all getting used to the way these azzwipes come at us but my wife got not 1, not 2, but 3 frigging calls today saying she had a warrant for her arrest and needed to follow the prompts to take care of it. All calls were a different recorded message 30 minutes apart. Needless to say she hung up each time. These b*ttlickers will stop at nothing these days.
      Getting text from them now! Claim your refund from AT&T, Insurance, etc.

Comment

I get multiples calls and texts daily from a wide variety of scammers. Because of the nature of my business I have to answer every call. I don't understand why there can't be something done to at least cut down on these calls and texts.

Comment

No doubt. Some how they have gotten a hold of Dena's contact list and been requesting Apple gifts cards.

Comment

Yeah that one is an old one. These days I’m getting ups/att/ walmart texts saying I’ve got a package or reward or refund coming.
            I don’t even read them, just delete.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
              Yeah that one is an old one. These days I’m getting ups/att/ walmart texts saying I’ve got a package or reward or refund coming.
              I don’t even read them, just delete.
              Yep, get that one, pretty regular...
              But, I always answer the phone.
              "Eastland County, sherriff's dept"..
              Never, get the same one twice... LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                Cool...I gotta try that one.

Comment

Got the same one today. Lol

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Comment

Unfortunately being a gigolo I have to answer all calls.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                      Would love to do that myself if were an actual live person.

Comment

I've got them wanting to sell me a warranty on my Audi (which I've never owned), wanting to help me with my student loans (which I don't have), and apparently the IRS is going to come arrest me. Can't block them because it's spoofed numbers. Ever had someone call you angry as heck because you keep calling them, but you never did? I'd love to strangle these scammers with their phone cord just for being so annoying.

Comment

These guys should be archery targets for beginners that shoot consistently 6 inches left and 18 inches low of a heart shot.

Comment

If I have time I will wait for a live person and jack with them. It’s a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                              If I have time I will wait for a live person and jack with them. It’s a lot of fun.
                              I’ve done that before as well. But they can take a cussing better than anyone and it don’t even phase them.

Comment

Working...
                              X