Kids got COVID…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
    Just found out they aren't prescribing Hydroxychloroquine anymore..
    That absolutely insane

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      That absolutely insane
      I have some

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        That absolutely insane
        The video I posted explains why. I fully expect ivermectin will be as well here shortly.

Comment

Who are “they”

Comment

2 doses of the ivermec paste given to my daughter. Yesterday evening and mid morning today. Yesterday she says that on a scale of 10 she was prob 8/9 of not feeling well and was pretty much laid up in bed. Today she is mucho better….down to 3 out of 10. Headache gone and minor body aches but she is also up, moving around and definitely has more energy. Another dose of the ivermec coming tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have an employee that was diagnosed Friday and received a prescription same day.

I hope you and yours get to feeling better soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                Have an employee that was diagnosed Friday and received a prescription same day.

I hope you and yours get to feeling better soon.

I appreciate it. I’m not real symptomatic right now but my wife is worn out and has the headache and soreness. She is waiting for the treatment call but it seems they are backed up quite a bit.

My family practitioner wouldn’t prescribe hydroxychloroquine nor ivermectin and neither would teledoc. Needless to say, I will be finding a new PCP..

Comment

Just curious. Those of you who got it, did you take the shots and still get it?

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by GOODEN View Post
                      If you happen to get it and it gets too bad get the infusion. My dad has it and the infusion helped him a lot!! I also know a lot of co-workers that it’s helped a lot too.

You have to qualify for the infusion. Obese, diabetes, chronic lung disease, BMI 30% over I think. They will not give it to everyone. The two people I know that got it were 90% better in 48 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                        You have to qualify for the infusion. Obese, diabetes, chronic lung disease, BMI 30% over I think. They will not give it to everyone. The two people I know that got it were 90% better in 48 hours.

So I have to suffer if I get Covid because I started out healthy by eating healthy and exercising regularly? Do you know the reason they would withhold this treatment?

Comment

Some guy on a forum said heartworm medicine works.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            So I have to suffer if I get Covid because I started out healthy by eating healthy and exercising regularly? Do you know the reason they would withhold this treatment?

I have a feeling it’s because those individuals are at a higher risk of developing complications than a person who has been keeping their weight under control.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

Yes. From what I understand there is not enough of the infusion for everyone plus the time it takes.

I have a very close Hispanic friend that went to a clinic that treats mainly Hispanic people. They treated him with a bag of vitamins and other stuff and he is doing great. I am trying to get more info on what e was treated with and name of clinic. My friend said that there were multiple there getting the treatment.

Comment

I just got over it, had a fever off and on for 4 days. I took Multi-vitamins, emergen-c + vit d, zycam, then took dayquil/nyquil liquigels as recommended on the box. Never had any respiratory issues, just a mild fever. I am 27 and relatively fit/healthy. I ended up losing 10lbs in a week due to lack of appetite, but I drank a lot of water and pedialyte (pedialyte has added zinc). I only lost sense of smell after the fact, which was annoying. I am also unvaccinated and wasn't taking any preventatives. I never got tested, but am almost certain I had the Delta variant.

The only thing I did was start taking everything aforementioned the second I felt the onset of the fever. Preload your system with vitamins and stay hydrated, but monitor yourself accordingly is about the only recommendation I can give

Comment

Working...
                                X