Diddy Poles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diddy Poles?

Anybody know where i could buy some premade diddy poles or catfish bank poles. I know i could make them but looking for something quick and don't have time right now. i found some on the internet last year but cant find them now.

I bought mine off of Catfishgetters.com.

Comment

I use the fiberglass electric fence stakes from tractor supply.
      I tie down at the bottom after I run the line thru a swivel that is fastened at the top of the pole. The point of it being thru the swivel is to give it more whipping (or give) action.

Comment

dang. checked the catfishgetters site. they stole my idea. lol

Comment

mudbum patented ultra-tough 7-ft hawg lawg ditty poles with retractable 250 lbs spectra braided line all made in usa this product is not the hawg lawg kit with accessories it is poles only

Comment

Cut bamboo. Too easy and works perfect up on the river and creek channels

Comment

Muddy Water Gear on FB sells some really nice ones in 6' and 8' lengths. Think they're located out of East Texas area.

Comment

Love fishing with diddy poles. Made a bunch last year for fishing the Wa****a river in Oklahoma.

Comment

Do the fiberglass poles work any better than a stick of pvc? What size pvc works best?

Comment

I used some 1/2" PVC and it is still plenty rigid but still has a lot of give

Comment

may have to spend the time and make some. there are a lot of good videos on line

Comment

Working...
                      X