Vaping? Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vaping? Need advice

OK, so I want to kick cigarettes and I am looking at vaping. I tried e-cigs in the past (blu), and it didn't get the throaty feel I was looking for. Who out there used vaping to replace smokes, and how did it work for you? Make/model/style/type?

i used it to stop dipping, started dipping to stop smoking haha...But anyways i have a Itazte VV model battery and you can use whatever tank you want. I like this one a lot bc you can change voltage and wattage. It also will read the tank and tell you what the resistance is on it so you know what do adjust your battery to.

Comment

I'm using an ego c twist battery with a kanger protank ii. Guy at work recommended it and it's got me off cigs. Pretty happy with it. The battery is adjustable to change the throat hit. The clearomizer is easy to clean and maintain. Set me back about $40

Comment

one of the best prices i could find

Comment

Bustinhides Is pretty into it!

Comment

I don't understand what the new rage is with all the Vaping Lounges that are popping up everywhere. What exactly goes on there?

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
              I don't understand what the new rage is with all the Vaping Lounges that are popping up everywhere. What exactly goes on there?
              i have never been to a vaping lounge but i would assume its just like a hookah bar. You go and have whatever flavor you want and leave.

Comment

Just started , it is much better than cheap ecig.

Just got my pro tank last night and what a difference. Waiting on the mail, itaste sdr and a cool fire 1, couple Nova tanks and so on,

The shops you go taste flavors and buy new mods tanks drip tips

Try vanilla Bourbon

It fun and it worked for me.

And yes there is an app for that.

Just look up vape. I have vape map, shows the shops in your area.

I'll post more when my mods come in the mail.
                Attached Files

Comment

And to save a little money the kanger protank and a lot of the Nova tanks are rebuild able, build your own Coile, easy

Do some YouTube searching for vape mods and tanks,

Comment

Actually, the first of this month has been a year since I started the e-cig and put the real cigs down a year ago yesterday. I did try to take a puff off a friends cig around Thanksgiving and almost choked to death.
                    Mine is the e-go twist also and I use the tanger tank system.
                    When I got into it I wanted to go all in, so I bought a extra small battery so I had something as my twist was charging and a case to carry extra battery, car charger and juice bottles. I believe my start up cost was around 150 dollars.
                    My flavor of choice now is Rum at a 50/50 mix and 6mg of nictotine.

Comment

Dfw vapor had to recall their Dr pepper flavor...dp said it was too close to the real thing lol. I'm sad

Comment

I'm using the iTaste (battery) as well paired with the ismoka tank. Havent smoked in 7 months.

Comment

Well I would love to try that.

Hell rename it and sell on.

Comment

Originally posted by scissorhands View Post
                            I'm using the iTaste (battery) as well paired with the ismoka tank. Havent smoked in 7 months.
                            how do you like yours? So far this is the my favorite battery by far to use

Comment

I use simple ego battery's as well but Google vape mods, power Ajustable volts, watts, has ohm meter.

Comment

Working...
                              X