Lord help the folks at the Exxon refinery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    My brother is law was there...said there was 10 or so casualties but hadn't been released yet. ??

That was my brothers unit but he left back in March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My brother is law was there...said there was 10 or so casualties but hadn't been released yet. ??
      What??? This isn’t real right??

Comment

No casualties. Please do not start that rumor.

Comment

I heard on the radio Harris county has already filed a lawsuit against Exxon.

Comment

Wow

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
              Chem plant fire, at BOP. I think it's the base plant, the oldest part. Havent heard any first hand info yet. All the BOP guys seemed to have been busy since yesterday. I just dont see how it's possible 66 people were injured.

Kinda seems like some people claiming injuries to make a buck. I dont doubt there were some injuries from folks fighting the fire, or in the immediate area, but 66 of them is crazy.
              Not that unusual when there is chaos and people scrambling. Coworkers daughter was nearby. She works there. Lots of panic and people hitting the gates.

Comment

The worst injury was a first degree type burn, no worse than a bad sunburn.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                  I heard on the radio Harris county has already filed a lawsuit against Exxon.
                  Freaking ridiculous.

Too bad it's not a business that's easy to move.

I'm sure Chambers County would welcome all the tax dollars and treat the businesses better.

Comment

Working...
                  X