Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    Gem Tracker. Payment taken from CC July 17th of 2016. Got it back today. I'm out of this mess for a while.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Yea, I've been kicking around getting an Octane 45, but I think I'll hold off for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When my son submitted his form-4 for a Spectre II in early July last year I told him it would be a year before he saw it. I was right, he picked it up on Friday. Pretty much exactly a year. Times should start dropping pretty fast here soon I would think.

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
        Yea, I've been kicking around getting an Octane 45, but I think I'll hold off for now.

I put one in jail January. I expect to get it by season. I figure times are about to drop like a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
          I figure times are about to drop like a rock.

Why do you say this?

Comment

Why do you say this?

Because of the massive drop in those purchasing suppressors due to 41f

Comment

They may drop. If so I may pick up one for a .22.

Comment

Why do you say this?

Most suppressor companies saw a 4x reduction in sales after 41f. It brought forward years of sales and compressed them.

A local shop here in Houston went from 4-10 a week to 4-5 a month. Other shops I have talked to observed the same.

Prior to 41f silencer shop did 10,000 in one day.

Comment

You'll also see a drop in the numbers of the obscure upstart manufacturers.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                    They may drop. If so I may pick up one for a .22.
                    That's not how it works. Wait times are about to drop for folks who submitted in the immediate months following 41F's finalization. There is no way of guessing what wait times would be for someone who buys today. That data is not reported until way later.

If you filed today, it'll be less of a wait than if you'd filed in the pre-41F rush, but that's like comparing the number of people at a church on a random Tuesday to the Easter Sunday crowd. 41F wait times are anomalous.

Comment

Form 4 Wait

Finally had the chance to snag my Sandman yesterday.

Omega for comparison and got the kymo adaptor to fix this awful mounting system on the omega

Took all the will power in the world not to get a Sandman K while I was there.

Comment

Capitol sent my stuff in Nov 27 so I still have a couple months... really want to start the paperwork on another

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          Finally had the chance to snag my Sandman yesterday.

Omega for comparison and got the kymo adaptor to fix this awful mounting system on the omega

Took all the will power in the world not to get a Sandman K while I was there.

Have you shot the Sandman-K? I really want that can.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
                            Have you shot the Sandman-K? I really want that can.

I have not.

But at its size it's a dream come true for a SBR

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                              I have not.

But at its size it's a dream come true for a SBR
                              Yea, that's what I was thinking. I have a 10.5" 5.56 that it would look really good on. Just curious about how effectively it suppresses the sound compared tok a longer can. I just hate fronting all that moneyy and not getting to play with it for 10+ months.

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
                                Yea, that's what I was thinking. I have a 10.5" 5.56 that it would look really good on. Just curious about how effectively it suppresses the sound compared tok a longer can. I just hate fronting all that moneyy and not getting to play with it for 10+ months.

Get it now and I would think the wait wouldn't be but 2-3 months

Comment

Working...
                                X