Honestly, what's your price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, what's your price?

Since Robert Francis O'Rourke claimed "hell yes, we're coming to take your guns" sentiment, I've been asked by several people 'well, what if.' I know that's a dangerous game, but, what if?

What if a president signed an order for enforcement personnel to begin gun confiscation, specific to semi-automatic rifles? What if enforcement personnel showed up at YOUR doorstep and gave you the options:

voluntary submission, sell it to them, or they will take it by force

You willing to sell your gun to the government, in exchange for jail? If selling, what would be your price? Market value? 1k 5k 10k 100,000k?

Or would you fight? For how long? Until death?

This is a rapidly evolving world we live in..

someone posted a thread a little while back on this

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
      someone posted a thread a little while back on this
      I searched, but guess didn't search the right word. Found it.

sorry bout that..

Comment

If I got offered 100k for my 1k ar I'd have to take it. That's just good business. Maybe not the most patriotic

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

My freedom, is not for sale...……..

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post

You're good! i was actually trying to find it to post in yours so you could read it but couldn't find it either. glad you found it!

Comment

People have become to comfortable. They would rather have a false feeling of safety than have and exhibit their Freedoms. Some of the responses in that thread really caught me by surprise. Really exposes how far we have fallen.

The general public are becoming deaf, dumb and blind sheep.

Comment

Am I the only person that remembers the Brady law,high capacity mag bans,etc..This confiscation bull**** talk will never come to fruition.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll take 100K for 1 of my ARs. It's too bad I don't have the others i lost, so I call only sell 1 to Mr. Butto.

Comment

Molon Labe
                    Came into this world Kicking and Screaming with someone else’s Blood all over me. Don’t mind leaving the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                      Am I the only person that remembers the Brady law,high capacity mag bans,etc..This confiscation bull**** talk will never come to fruition.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
                      Never say never....

Comment

Tis a shame I already lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                          Never say never....
                          No reason to have this discussion until a constitutional amendment regarding the 2nd has come to completion if you are talking about federal forced buy backs / confiscation. Can't happen with current law & almost impossible to change due to the nature.

Comment

You'll get a $50 savings bond for your entire arsenal if you're lucky. Likely if they passed anything taking semi auoto's away you aren't getting anything for them.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                              If I got offered 100k for my 1k ar I'd have to take it. That's just good business. Maybe not the most patriotic

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I’d leave the words “maybe & the most” out of your last sentence.
                              As said above - my freedom ain’t for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X