Front end replacement discission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
    A friend in Missouri has thoroughly put a Road Armor to test on deer and a small car that hit his pickup.

https://roadarmor.com/catalogsearch/...r_location=576
    Winner!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Add me to the list for Browns.
      Good bumper. Took out a deer running 78 mph. Zero damage. They will color match paint it as well. And install and still be cheaper than Ranch hand. I will go back there for more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 2019 F-250 and have LED lights in my grill and I also have the front camera under the Ford emblem. I can't seem to find a front bumper (with raised grill protection) that will still allow both camera and lights to not be obstructed.

Comment

Originally posted by RRFishNHunt View Post
          I have a 2019 F-250 and have LED lights in my grill and I also have the front camera under the Ford emblem. I can't seem to find a front bumper (with raised grill protection) that will still allow both camera and lights to not be obstructed.

I saw one of the above mentioned manufacturers that had all that listed to work. I cant recall which one though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have had Frontier, Ranchhands, and currently cattleman. All are quality. It seems the paint on the ranchhand faded fast.

Comment

Dang I thought this was going to a post on boob jobs, and what size to get. with pics of course. Dagnabit

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                Dang I thought this was going to a post on boob jobs, and what size to get. with pics of course. Dagnabit

I mean we could turn it into this. Im sure somebody here has purchased some front end work for their significant other. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  I have had Frontier, Ranchhands, and currently cattleman. All are quality. It seems the paint on the ranchhand faded fast.

Seems to be what almost everybody has said about ranchhands. Theyre not even on the list due to it.

Comment

Has anyone used GR Trailers front full replacements? I can buy it AND the rear for less than a Ranch Hand front. Made in Mexico, but heavy duty and the welding on the one I saw looks to be excellent. Painted, not powder coated.

Comment

tagged

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                        Has anyone used GR Trailers front full replacements? I can buy it AND the rear for less than a Ranch Hand front. Made in Mexico, but heavy duty and the welding on the one I saw looks to be excellent. Painted, not powder coated.

Painted might be the way to go with all the powder coat flaking comments.

Interested in responses here as well.

Comment

If you are going to keep it black, check out POR15 to paint it with. POR15 is a pretty durable coating. I have coated the interior of dump trailers, and it holds up. I will being doing this on mine for 04' Dodge

Comment

Originally posted by mkk View Post
                            Tough Country powder coat sucks

If tough country’s powder coat sucks then hate to see what you say about ranch hand bc there powder coat is 10x worse than anyone else’s

Comment

Originally posted by 9452772 View Post
                              This, I found them to be much cheaper than ranch hand and they will customize.

Talking about brownes welding

Originally posted by BigOh! View Post
                              Call Neva, at browns Welding in New Braunfels..
                              I've bought 50 pieces from them i bet..
                              I'm pretty sure you can't get a better Texan built product delivered to your Door , At a better value than Browns..
                              Lol I'll be ordering for my new truck ,this Monday..
                              They will build to order, practically anything out there..

Not sure what kind of customizing theyll do, but I sent them a picture of the tough country deluxe asking if they could make something like it with all pipe on top and no expanded metal. The response I got is all their bumpers are made from jigs and they dont offer anything like that. So I dont think they will build anything out there unless we misunderstood each other.

Comment

Front end replacement discission

Quick update. I went with the Tough Country Deluxe after Roz here contacted me. He took care off all the leg work for me. All I had to do was tell him what bumper I wanted for my truck and then just go pick it up. He dealt directly which his buddy at Tough Country for the build which worked out well for me. Thanks again man. Below are a few pics of it after installation. It seems like they do build a really good bumper and im definitely happy about my purchase. Installation wasnt too bad either.

Comment

Working...
                                X