$1,000 to spend on night vision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$1,000 to spend on night vision

If you had $1k to spend on yourself as a gift, what would you buy? I've kicked around a new rifle, a can, and now really looking at night vision.

It would be mounted on my ar15 5.56

Let's hear some ideas!

Wraith HD or 4K and a AGM micro thermal scanner

Comment

Wraith 4K Max. $799
      Handheld thermal

Bad thing there is a wait on the 4K Max right now because of the COVID-19. Get on the waiting list at Outdoor Legacy for it.

Comment

Thermal: AGM micro hand scanner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wraith 4K Max

Comment

Sounds like the wraith 4k max is fairly popular. Read some reviews, and it looks awesome. It also looks like it hasn't been released. When is this supposed to finally come out?

Is the new HD max that much better than the current sightmark.

Comment

Originally posted by Craw3773 View Post
              Sounds like the wraith 4k max is fairly popular. Read some reviews, and it looks awesome. It also looks like it hasn't been released. When is this supposed to finally come out?

Is the new HD max that much better than the current sightmark.
              I has come out and there are units shipping but limited quantity. Anyone that gets stock likely has them all sold already so you probably want to just get one on backorder.

I've tried the ATNs and they are junk. The sightmark units have always had as good or better clarity in images but sometimes lacking some of the features of the ATN. Note that ATN released every version of their scopes with features that weren't yet available until a firmware update, lol.

That said, the Wraith 4K Max has every feature you want/need and as good or better image than anything even remotely close in price. When they are finally readily available, I'll get one.

I've owned the sightmart XT, RT, and Wraith HD. All were solid. Can't wait to see what the 4K max looks in-person.

Comment

Working...
              X