6.5 fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HuntForHorns View Post
    That is funny, but the biggest fraud ever on American people is ethanol in gasoline!
    No, the biggest fraud ever is the dumazz tree hugger gas cans we have to pour that fraud ethanol tainted gas into, and then spill it all over my **** driveway and whatever I’m trying to fill up.

Comment

I would say it's Biden/Harris

Comment

That is funny, but the biggest fraud ever on American people is ethanol in gasoline & crap gas cans with worthless / unusable spouts!!

Comment

That is funny, but the biggest fraud ever on American people is ethanol in gasoline!
          Shots fired! Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            Lots of QT stations in my area and none of than carry ethanol free gas. Wish they did but nearest ethanol free gas to me is at Buc-ee's in McKinney that I know of. Someday maybe?

Since when is there a bucee’s in McKinney? Do you mean the one out in Melissa?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Seen that on Instagram the other day. Absolutely hilarious and true

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                Since when is there a bucee’s in McKinney? Do you mean the one out in Melissa?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Yes. That's the one. I bought a tank full there to see if it would get my 2019 High Country a little better mileage. It did not. On my old 2005 with the 5.3 motor ethanol free would get me 2-3 mpg better and made it run better. Not so with the new truck but then ethanol free is only 90 octane and I am supposed to run 93 oct in the new truck with 6.2 engine. Guess I am stuck with 10% gas because the owner manual says do not run E15 or higher. Fraud X1000

Comment

Working...
                X