No announcement yet.

***Antlers86 LIVE 2020 Season***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sitting on the East side watching a ton of deer from my covert on west side.

Comment

Go get em man. Love these threads.

Comment

Morning hunt over. Probably no more morning bow hunts. Access is tough with all the deer holding in the food plots. I basically bust them walking in no matter how quiet i am.

Comment

Good luck Jason!

Comment

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
            Good luck Jason!
            Thanks buddy!

Going to try something this evening. Persimmon tree on the far south end of property is LOADED!!!! I grabbed a few ripe ones and going to put them near hand corn this evening.
            Attached Files

Comment

Settled in at 4:30. Hot walking in but feels great back in the shade up a tree. Breeze coming from the west and all seems good. Deer already hitting to the west of me.

Persimmon pile is out
              Ozonics is on
              Evercalm on
              Sprayed down
              Release and bow ready

Fingers crossed

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck, Jason. I don't think many wild animals can resist persimmons.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                    Good luck, Jason. I don't think many wild animals can resist persimmons.
                    I’ve got the mother load on this tree. If it was in a good daytime activity spot I would hunt it.

Comment

This view just needs a big buck and it would look really good!
                      Attached Files

Comment

2 bucks spotted northeast working their way in and busted. Wind is good. Blew their head off at me

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Ok Jason...no more taco Bell!

Comment

Well it almost happened. Last light 5 minutes left of shooting light and my #1 target is 65 yds out. He is also 25-30 yds from a PopUp I almost sat in. He munched in acorns for a couple minutes then I see a big dark body walk up to him. Snorted and pushed him away. Small buck cam into the hand corn during this time as well. Large bodied deer came and pushed the small buck off the corn and fed for 5-10 minutes. At this point it’s too dark to even see. Was basically watching from my phone with camera pics. I heard them jump out of the pen and all got quiet. Thought the coast was clear but when I climbed out of the tree they weren’t 20 yds from me. All of Henderson County deer herd knows where I hunt now. Busted and probably wait until next wknd to hunt. PopUp will most likely be location. Will see what cams show the next few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                                Well it almost happened. Last light 5 minutes left of shooting light and my #1 target is 65 yds out. He is also 25-30 yds from a PopUp I almost sat in. He munched in acorns for a couple minutes then I see a big dark body walk up to him. Snorted and pushed him away. Small buck cam into the hand corn during this time as well. Large bodied deer came and pushed the small buck off the corn and fed for 5-10 minutes. At this point it’s too dark to even see. Was basically watching from my phone with camera pics. I heard them jump out of the pen and all got quiet. Thought the coast was clear but when I climbed out of the tree they weren’t 20 yds from me. All of Henderson County deer herd knows where I hunt now. Busted and probably wait until next wknd to hunt. PopUp will most likely be location. Will see what cams show the next few days.
                                Dang man. That sucks. Hopefully they calm down and forget about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X