20 years since Sept 11, 2001

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20 years has passed since we were cowardly attacked and almost 3000 people were killed. People still to this day are dying from working on the pile during rescue efforts. Please keep in your hearts and prayers all those lost and affected by this tragedy. Lets hope and pray something like this never happens again. The pain is felt to this day.
    Never Forget.
    Attached Files

I'll never forget that day and remember exactly where I was with my family.

Comment

May the Lord Bless all those that lost their lives that day. May he also Bless all of their family and friends.

Additionally, Lord Bless all of the young American Warriors and their families sent to bring justice to the the evil perpetrators of 9/11…

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
        I'll never forget that day and remember exactly where I was with my family.
        Same here - remember it like it was yesterday. We’ve been to ground zero twice and also to the flight 93 memorial twice. The pentagon is on our to do list. Every American should make it a point to visit these sites…

Comment

Amen.

I received an email from the 9/11 Memorial and Museum today asking that people post a picture of sky in memory of the beautiful blue sky over NYC 20 years ago this morning.

Sunrise in Montana.

If you can, the 9/11 Memorial must be seen. I’m tearing up thinking about standing in front of the crushed NYCFD truck displayed there.

Never forget Port Authority Police Officer Joe Navas killed there that morning.

With the USA’s disgraceful exit from Afghanistan, this drawing comes to mind.

Last edited by Bill; 09-11-2021, 07:23 AM.

Comment

I spent the first ten minutes of each class yesterday speaking about 9/11 with my kids. Every period someone wanted my story of what I was doing and feeling that day, which was kind of cool. I teach physics, not history, but I've done this every year since I started teaching. Three years ago, I suddenly realized I was looking at faces that were not even born on 9/11/2001. Hit me like.a slap in the face, because the memories of that day still seem like yesterday to me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

And shortly after elected a muslim as President.

Comment

I pray this country can someday get back to the way we all felt on Sept 12 2001...United.

Comment

One of my Captains was deployed with the Task Force there. He shared his story & experience this morning.

Put that familiar lump in my throat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rare footage of the first strike...

Painful...

Comment

Can we not drop the division even on this day?
                      SMDH

Comment

I have not forgotten!

Comment

20 years have past and just a Couple weeks ago our cowardly President gave the victory to the very people who changed America………lord how we have fallen

Comment

If you had told me on Sept 12, 2001 that 20 years from now people will be kneeling for the flag during our national anthem and not respecting it, I would never had believed you! Ever!!

Comment

I worked 4.5 years there rebuilding. Specifically working on the Museum and Memorial. These pics....NO ONE HAS. I am sharing with my TBH brothers.
                              This is when the artifacts were being brought into the museum.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X