New bucks showing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New bucks showing up

Well it’s that time of year that I get to see what the neighbors have been feeding all summer long. New bucks have shown up this week and will continue for the next 3 or 4 weeks. I feed year round but they always leave in February for their summer grounds.Nothing special but it looks like the 3 year olds are moving around. Targets don’t normally show up on my place till end of Sept or early Oct. But it’s always nice to see the tide starting to move in. Hope y’all are starting to see some new ones as well. Polk County.
    Attached Files

Funny how in some parts, once deer rub out they relocate.

Nice deer by the way and best of luck in catching up to a big one.

Rwc

Comment

Those dark horns are pretty.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I like the dark horned one!

Comment

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
          I like the dark horned one!
          My 2020 buck had the dark horns.
          Attached Files

Comment

Good lookin deer!

Comment

Man, I hope that's the case on our lease. Couple guys hunted it last year and saw a lot of bucks around this time. We are getting nothing on cameras around a feeder and put multiple cameras out along trails, etc. hoping to grab some pics.

Comment

Love that chocolate horned buck in the 3rd pic. Im still seeing the same bucks so far but I expect that to change soon for me too. Good luck!

Comment

Looks like some nice bucks showing up, good luck.

Comment

Some good deer I’m putting out a few cameras out this weekend.Up at lease in Warren right now I’m loving this low humidity dry air we’re having right now it finally feels good and mosquitoes aren’t carrying us away.Just had a big owl light up right above us and we sat watching each other a few minutes,what a great evening.

Comment

Originally posted by RedBear78 View Post
                      Some good deer I’m putting out a few cameras out this weekend.Up at lease in Warren right now I’m loving this low humidity dry air we’re having right now it finally feels good and mosquitoes aren’t carrying us away.Just had a big owl light up right above us and we sat watching each other a few minutes,what a great evening.
                      Yes the weather is a nice change. 63 here this morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X