Opinions on FN 509C Tactical vs Glock 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions on FN 509C Tactical vs Glock 26

Looking to upgrade my everyday carry. Currently have the G43 but want something with a better ammo capacity and more of a grip profile. Was curious if anybody has experience with both and could offer their thoughts.

I was interested in the FN509 as it has ambidextrous controls, but it was a little out of budget & ended up with a HELLCAT & ordered two 15 round mags from Springfield gives me a full hand hold & is a really sweet shooter. I did have a chance to shoot a Glock 43X it was also a sweet shooter but IMO the HELLCAT won out on the battle between those two

Comment

Good to know. I hadn’t looked too much at the hellcat.

Originally posted by Mr. Stickers View Post
      I was interested in the FN509 as it has ambidextrous controls, but it was a little out of budget & ended up with a HELLCAT & ordered two 15 round mags from Springfield gives me a full hand hold & is a really sweet shooter. I did have a chance to shoot a Glock 43X it was also a sweet shooter but IMO the HELLCAT won out on the battle between those two

Comment

I've owned both. Glock 26 is the only gun I've regret selling.

Nothing wrong the the 509C. I'm just a Glock guy.

Comment

Copy that. I too am a huge fan of glock. Was just trying to give other options some consideration.

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          I've owned both. Glock 26 is the only gun I've regret selling.

Nothing wrong the the 509C. I'm just a Glock guy.

Comment

Neither. Either a Glock 48/43X with 15 round shield mags or a Sig 365XL. Way better choices for Carry IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
              Neither. Either a Glock 48/43X with 15 round shield mags or a Sig 365XL. Way better choices for Carry IMO.

I have that 43x set up. Love that pistol for a EDC.

Comment

Working...
              X