What is your biggest success in life ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your biggest success in life ?

Just wondering what you guys consider your biggest success or accomplishments in life. Mine is when we all gather for the holidays and I get to enjoy my family. Both of my daughters have good careers, married well, well behaved intelligent children and success well beyond there years. I’m not bragging. I’m proud. That’s my greatest success. Think about yours and be proud of it.

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
    Just wondering what you guys consider your biggest success or accomplishments in life. Mine is when we all gather for the holidays and I get to enjoy my family. Both of my daughters have good careers, married well, well behaved intelligent children and success well beyond there years. I’m not bragging. I’m proud. That’s my greatest success. Think about yours and be proud of it.
    My little boy. Raising him has been my triumph. He's a great kid. So ready to get another hunting season in with him.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

My kids. They are beautiful, they love us, they love each other, and I could not be more proud! My wife comes in a close second, she is a saint!

Comment

My four daughters. They’re respectful, beautiful and wise beyond their years. They are my legacy and I can’t wait to see what their lives led them to as they get older.

Comment

Raising 4 children to be productive citizens in the world, and being blessed enough to have the greatest woman I can imagine stay by my side for 27 years. Still not sure how I made either of those things happen, but thank God every day that I was able to.

Comment

30 years of marriage and raising 2 great kids who have become amazing adults.

Comment

Falling in love with Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                Falling in love with Jesus
                Word

Comment

Leemo beat me to it. And my three children accepting Christ.

Comment

My son. He is such a great kid. Loves God, his family and baseball.
                    I’m a lucky dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

my SONS ..they are both incredible men!

Comment

Greatest ever is accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Everything else is just icing on the cake

Comment

With these responses so far it looks like we might just make it. Decency always wins over evil.

Comment

My biggest success in life is my entire family having a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. My beautiful loving wife, both of my sons who are married to like minded Godly women.

In my mind there is nothing greater than the peace of mind that comes from a personal relationship with Christ and knowing where we will all spend eternity.

Comment

Already been covered. My family. All law abiding, hard working conservatives!

Comment

Working...
                              X