Lost 2 members of family to Covid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost 2 members of family to Covid

Sad day, rest of their immediate family now a concern, neither had vaccinations, one in South Texas one in North Texas
    See all these threads and posts about: Does anyone know anybody actually having Covid?
    Yes, hope their remaining family members will b ok

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Sorry for your loss. We lost a good friend yesterday too. She was 62 in good health but decided not to take the vaccine.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Prayers up

Comment

I’m sorry for your loss. Prayers sent.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Prayers up

Comment

My sister in law who refused to get the vaccine now has covid( the entire household does actually) she text me yesterday and said she never wants to be this sick ever again. I hope they all recover and get past it.

So sorry for your loss.

Comment

Per tbh

If they were vacinnnated it wouldn’t have changed the outcome

Here’s y’all’s sinh

Have a friend dieng right now

No vaccinations

Can’t get transferred anywhere due to all I is being full

Y’all take your risk. Blame it on whomever

People are shooting them selves up with an unknown dosage of tractor supply medication

Comment

Sorry for your loss,Prayers sent but I will never get the Jab!

Comment

I am just getting over it. It is no joke. I took ivermectin after I already had it and it may have helped, but I can't say that for sure.
                      I was not vaxxed. I have not been in a hurry to get the beta version of the vaccine. That being said, if the vaccine helps lessen the effects of covid (since it clearly does not stop you from getting it), it would probably be worth doing it.
                      I would at least recommend doing something like ivermectin on a preventative basis, along with vitamin C, D, and zinc to try to keep from getting it.

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                        Per tbh

Here’s y’all’s sinh

No vaccinations

People are shooting them selves up with an unknown dosage of tractor supply medication
                        I have a friend on a ventilator as we speak. He is a fireman that was required to get vaccinated…
                        How about you mind your own dam business and not worry about others decisions?

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                          Per tbh

Here’s y’all’s sinh

No vaccinations

and a lot of ill informed people around too.

Comment

Sorry for your loss

Comment

Again y’all and this “non vaccinated” non sense, y’all probably should think about this for a minute. First let’s think about the tragedy and people being taken by this BS, then let’s think about how the cases have sky rocketed…since when? The vaccine has been pushed! You think just maybe the vaccine has something to do with it? I personally know a handful of vaccinated people who have gotten it, for the second time. Let people decide what they wanna do, remember what country we are in or we will lose these freedoms, whatever little freedoms we have left

Comment

Working...
                              X