Free Advise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Advise!

Advise is a verb. It is something you or others do. "I try to advise my employees to park in their designated spots", "My financial advisor advised me to quit buying dogecoin". "I must advise you to tread carefully or you might wake up dead".

Advice is a noun. It is a thing. "Let me give you some advice". "He gave me some bad advice". "Need advice on which bow to shoot." "That was the best advice I have ever received".

Incorrect: Need advise on deer protein brands. I got some bad advise from my career counselor.

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Advise is a verb. It is something you or others do. "I try to advise my employees to park in their designated spots", "My financial advisor advised me to quit buying dogecoin". "I must advise you to tread carefully or you might wake up dead".

Advice is a noun. It is a thing. "Let me give you some advice". "He gave me some bad advice". "Need advice on which bow to shoot." "That was the best advice I have ever received".

Incorrect: Need advise on deer protein brands. I got some bad advise from my career counselor.
    You are a man of much wisdom and I value your advise greatly

Comment

Thanks for advicing the advise.

Comment

Can you give people advise on how to sale there stuff?
        Last edited by Muskles; 06-30-2021, 08:33 AM.

Comment

You have defiantly hit the nail on the head.

Comment

I want my time back

Comment

When was the last time you went out to shot you're bow?

Comment

Burnadell approves this message

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                  Can you give people advise on how to sale there stuff?
                  I'm weary of others advise on saling my stuff.

Comment

One of my favorites in when they “stock” up on some sort of game to shoot it…lol

Comment

Can you touch on "Should've" rather than "should of"...

Please "advice"

Comment

Chew
                        Pope & Young

How E Texas Elephants "Hunts" Get Started
                        I have a lease right where that happened! It's in Carnivaladeaux county. I'm actually headed there this weekend to set up stands and cameras. I'll be on the lookout for elephant tracks.

Remember this advice next elephant hunt, elephants like peanuts not pea gravel.

Comment

I have successfully transferred the baton of Grammar Police to the Chewman.

No longer do I have to peruse these threads intently searching for errors! I can finally relax and concentrate on the messages and quit worrying when they are wrong, all wrong! My load has been finally unburdened and losed from my shoulders! Finnaly!!!

Comment

If I ever decide to sale something like a sell boat, I will ask you for advise. Their aren't many on hear that I would come two, but you seam to give some solid advise hear and their.

Comment

If'n i ben want grammar advise i go on to sum english foram. St8ght word.............

Comment

Working...
                              X