Rcbs customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rcbs customer service

Anyone have any recent experience with RCBS customer service? The phone systems say they are down, I sent an email regarding a replacement part I need, a few weeks ago and haven’t heard anything.

I need a few parts to get an older rcii goin an a couple other parts for a powder dispenser and the guy sent all the parts free under warranty. And 1 alone was 60+ dollars. I wish more companies would follow suit in this world.....

Comment

Originally posted by slomo View Post
      Anyone have any recent experience with RCBS customer service? The phone systems say they are down, I sent an email regarding a replacement part I need, a few weeks ago and haven’t heard anything.
      That is very unlike them! I’m sure they are overwhelmed with panic calls! Have you searched for any back lines?

Comment

I have been working some warranty items here recently with them. They have been slow, week or two before an email response, but the response is usually with shipping information. Few months ago i called them the minute they opened and was 5th in line, super nice lady helped me out and got parts shipped next day.

Comment

Working...
        X