new pork rib recipe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new pork rib recipe!

hi everyone jus thought id tell yal about a new recipe i made for pork ribs!
    -rack(s) of pork ribs
    -brown sugar(alot!)
    -apple juice
    -sweet onion
    -liquid smoke
    -heavy duty foil(big kind)
    -your choice of spicy seasoning
    -pork rub, rib rub, etc.
    -liquid spray bottle
    -and any other seasonings you prefer

-first things first, pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
    -lay rack of ribs on foil and cover the meat with your desired rub, and dont be afraid to lay it on there cause ya aint gonna hurt it
    -then the good part comes! completely cover the bottom and top of the ribs in brown sugar, to where you cant even see the ribs anymore, jus cake it on there lol
    - once your ribs are covered in brown sugar, take the liquid smoke and lightly cover the ribs
    - then pour the apple juice in the squirt bottle and start spraying the ribs, this adds a sweet flavor along with the brown sugar to the ribs and tones down the spicyness of the ribs. spray the ribs until the brown sugar is somewhat damp because this acts as a glaze on the ribs.
    -then slice the sweet onion and put four slices on top of the ribs
    -heres the key to having tender ribs in the oven, when you are sealing up the ribs in the foil be sure that the ribs are completely sealed up with no holes or leaks exposing because it will keep all of the heat and flavor inside with the ribs,
    -once you have sealed the ribs up good and tight in the foil place the ribs on a cooking sheet jus in case it has a leak so that the liquid doesnt spill out into your oven
    -then place the ribs in the oven and cook for 1hr and a half, then after that take the ribs out and open the top part of foil and place the ribs back in the oven and cook for another 30-45min to somewhat glaze the tops of the ribs with the brown sugar and spices so that it sticks good to the meat,
    -then just take the ribs out and you should be able to slice through the meat like butter! if they are a little tough when you pull them out, cook them for another 15 minutes which will make them a little more tender,
    p.s. a key that i always look for whenever the ribs are done is, the end pieces of the ribs will start to show the bone and the meat will start to shrink up on the ends to where the bone is exposed and once you see that they are officially done and you are ready to grub!

---hope this helps yall! jus thought yall would like to try it cause it is one of the best ways ive found to cook pork ribs! let me know what yal think too!

have to try this one soon.

Comment

you should! its a good'n!

Comment

Sounds great

Comment

I can vouch...the **** falls off the bone when its done right and the slower you cook em (down to like 275) the better they get!!!

Comment

yesss siiiirrr!!!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Mmm,that's great

Comment

I know this is a super old thread but who in the hell cooks ribs in the oven? Get a smoker, even if it is one of those sissified pellet smokers.

Comment

Lost me after Oven too.. WTH kinda sissy **** is this?

Comment

Working...
                    X