X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like my Bose cordless ear buds

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
      I don't mind spending the money just thought there might be a good alternative for half the cost.... I'm not really a tech person so I thought I'd ask...
      I'm not a techie either, but I've bought a bunch of other brands cause I was doing a lot of airline travel. IMO the airbuds were worth the cost for ease of charging, phone conversations are great, and audio transmissions are so much better. I have a couple of other brands for backup but have never needed them

Comment

I have Skullcandy ink'd actives. Work well and will handle sweat and rain

Comment

If nobody has already said it, AirPod Pros. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            If nobody has already said it, AirPod Pros. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Not yet….

Comment

My wife and I have AirPod Pros and like them. Our 9 year old son wanted a set, so we got him Anker Life A1’s from Amazon and I was impressed. I actually think they’re more comfortable and stay in my ear better than my pros with the memory foam. For $50 they might be worth a try.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the air pod pros. I dropped one the other day and it was under water for 30 mins. Got it out and dried off. Still works like it did before.

Comment

Cheapest place to buy the AirPod pros?

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                    Cheapest place to buy the AirPod pros?
                    They run about the same price everywhere but if you have att then you can add them to your account and pay them off in small increments.

Comment

I work out everyday , and have owned a ton of Earbuds and headphones for work and working out . For me the best I’ve found for the money was a set of JBL under armor “ The rock “ true wireless earbuds I picked them up at Best Buy on sale for less than $89 regularly $199. The jbl have held up to the sauna , sweat and never fall out while mountain biking , running or lifting . Ive had good luck with other jbl products like the charge 4 speaker I take down the Frio river or use in the shop , I’m actually going to order another set to have as you know once you find something you actually like they stop making it .

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                        Not yet….
                        So wrong! Lol 😂

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                          I found some faux air pods on Amazon for $20. No complaints here. I can't really tell you about running, but they work great when I'm fishing or hunting.
                          Same here, found these for $29.
                          AIHOOR Wireless Earbuds for iOS & Android Phones, Bluetooth 5.0 in-Ear Headphones with Extra Bass, Built-in Mic, Touch Control, USB Charging Case, 30hr Battery Earphones, Waterproof for Sport (White)

Comment

I bought cheap ones and ended up buying air pod pros a month later. Worth every bit of the $200 I spent on them

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKET View Post
                              I work out everyday , and have owned a ton of Earbuds and headphones for work and working out . For me the best I’ve found for the money was a set of JBL under armor “ The rock “ true wireless earbuds I picked them up at Best Buy on sale for less than $89 regularly $199. The jbl have held up to the sauna , sweat and never fall out while mountain biking , running or lifting . Ive had good luck with other jbl products like the charge 4 speaker I take down the Frio river or use in the shop , I’m actually going to order another set to have as you know once you find something you actually like they stop making it .
                              $84.99 right now. Just ordered the wife some

Comment

air pod pro....run in them everyday. worth the money.....

Comment

Working...
                                X