2022 Toyota Tundra Press Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
    I have a 2013 crewmax TSS 4x4 with 203k on the clock and has been the absolute best vehicle I have ever owned. Pulls everything I ask it too and regularly makes 1k mile trips to the deer lease. I’m a Toyota fan, that why we bought my wife a 4Runner. I will buy another Tundra when the time comes for a new truck.

Shoot, I think my wife and I are part of the reason Smart drives a Tundra now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Smart used to make fun of me drive a Toyota, I think he called it a "Rice Burner" back then. .

Funny how times change...

By the way, I think my 2003 Tundra was one solid machine compared to the new Tundra. Everything, exterior and interior were just made better and build to last.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post

By the way, I think my 2003 Tundra was one solid machine compared to the new Tundra. Everything, exterior and interior were just made better and build to last.
      As dependable as it may have been, I refuse to drive an ugly truck.

Comment

That thing is awful looking. I never thought I would say this, but I think Dodge is the second best truck on the market. GM and Toyota better figure something out in a hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
          That thing is awful looking. I never thought I would say this, but I think Dodge is the second best truck on the market. GM and Toyota better figure something out in a hurry.
          You know what they say…Opinions are like azz holes, everyone has one.

Comment

Smart used to make fun of me drive a Toyota, I think he called it a "Rice Burner" back then. .

That was a rice burner.. see the step side pic above.[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

I think it looks awesome, probably because I’m a Chevy guy

Comment

The first gen tundra was a good truck, but ugly as homemade soap. The step side is even uglier. That small v8 was a good engine, but nothing compared to the 5.7 v8. Nothing rice Burner about the 5.7!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
                  2nd best in what - looks, dependability, resale value , engine?

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                    2nd best in what - looks, dependability, resale value , engine?
                    Looks man, that's what counts.
                    Screw dependability or workability, it just needs to have a cab full of whiz bangs and look pretty .
                    After all, who actually works a truck anymore?
                    Unless we count getting groceries, only a small percentage

Comment

8pm NBC, the official release of the 2022 Tundra.

Comment

Meet the 2023 Toyota Tundra and check out its everyday driving features as well as its off-roading capabilities. Born for adventure. Driven for memories.

Comment

Was hoping for a diesel. Disappointed now.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                            Was hoping for a diesel. Disappointed now.

Never gonna happen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Says in one article the crew max will be available with 6 1/2 ft bed.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                                Love my interior!
                                What's wrong with it?
                                The simple fact, that after a quarter million miles of washboard rds, offroad, caliche roads, etc..the interior is tight as dicks hat band, has me sold.
                                We have a Ford 350, 250, Ecoboost 1/2 ton, and a 2020 Chevy 1500, they all rattle and squeak, but not the Tundra.
                                I also use a truck as a truck, and can do without a sunroof, moonroof, azz massager, and all the other cheap plastic crap they put in trucks nowadays.
                                I'm sure a Cadillac interior is nice if it's just a pavement princess, but that ain't me .

Yup. I wish they could still make really simple vehicles and focus everything learned to achieve greater reliability.

I cant stand how now when vehicles get old all the extra features break and cost you a fortune.

Comment

Working...
                                X