No announcement yet.

Lost My Baby Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is crushing just to read. My heart felt Condolences to you, and all that loved your Daughter. You know we are all here for you!!

Comment

No words can help what you are experiencing.. just know that we are all praying for you and hopefully time eases the pain for yall.

Comment

Thinking of you Sir. I hope you and your family are doing as well as can be expected.
        Continued prayers.

Comment

I'm so very sorry for your loss.
          May God comfort you!

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers for your and your family in this terrible time.

Comment

Truly sorry for your loss. My prayers go out to you and the family
              Last edited by Brush Country; 09-15-2021, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Like others have said, I can not imagine the pain. So Sorry this happened to your Family. Prayers Sent.

Comment

I am so very sorry for your loss and pray that God gives you strength.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                      sending more prayers, hugs, and support for you and your family.

When the timing is right, I encourage you to read this thread below. Reach out to our fellow TBH brothers who know exactly what you're going through. They can relate to your pain, and share their experience, strength, and hope

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...oss+child+club

Yes, there is always those that are more than willing to lend an ear that can relate when the time is right. TBH has been a source of great healing to me over the years. There’s strength to be had from all walks of life and experiences.

This thread has been gut-wrenching to me. I’m saddened to say that I’ve had to add 9 TBHers to our “Club” from just this one thread. That’s right….9! I bawled my eyes out the other night, texted and PMed a few of you, stepped away and had to find some quiet time the last few days.

Life is delicately precious my friends. Hug your loved ones every chance you get.

Thanks for thinking of us Blake. You are a good man.

God bless our angels.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss my friend.

Comment

Man, that's a tough story just to read. My heart is broken for you. Could not even imagine the pain.

Comment

Continued prayers for Phoneman and family. May the Lord bless you folks with strength, peace and comfort during this storm.

Prayers up for all the parents that have lost a child and have a hole in your hearts. I could not hold back the tears reading this thread as well as the thread bumped by RascalArms. Not sure how I had never seen it previously. May The Lord bless all your families.

Comment

God bless you sir. I am so sorry for your loss.

Comment

prayers sent!

Comment

Working...
                                X