Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2021, 07:17 PM   #101
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktx View Post
So Card is bad now? Kinda a knee jerk reaction by Sark?


It’s Simms/Applewhite drama. Yippie!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Chad C; 09-13-2021 at 07:24 PM.
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 07:21 PM   #102
oktx
Pope & Young
 
oktx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wise County
Hunt In: Wise County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
It’s Sims/Applewhite drama. Yippie!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sounds like it. I thought Applewhite was the better QB.
oktx is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 07:21 PM   #103
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
It’s Sims/Applewhite drama. Yippie!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Exactly what it is. Thompson has a better arm than Applewhite though IMO
eradicator is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 07:23 PM   #104
waterdog
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

whats applewhite doing now?
waterdog is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 07:24 PM   #105
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktx View Post
Sounds like it. I thought Applewhite was the better QB.
That would be Casey in this round of QB Tango.
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 07:26 PM   #106
oktx
Pope & Young
 
oktx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wise County
Hunt In: Wise County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterdog View Post
whats applewhite doing now?
OC at S Alabama
oktx is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 07:26 PM   #107
oktx
Pope & Young
 
oktx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wise County
Hunt In: Wise County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
That would be Casey in this round of QB Tango.
You think Thompson is better?
oktx is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 07:32 PM   #108
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktx View Post
You think Thompson is better?
More like Major. Not as hyped. Not as big of an arm. May be the better leader with more grit. We know Major should have been the guy. We don't know yet with these two.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 07:32 PM   #109
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
It’s Simms/Applewhite drama. Yippie!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

At least y’all aren’t like us. One QB hit away from playing a walk on!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 07:35 PM   #110
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
More like Major. Not as hyped. Not as big of an arm. May be the better leader with more grit. We know Major should have been the guy. We don't know yet with these two.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
What games have you been watching?
eradicator is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 07:36 PM   #111
rvd
Pope & Young
 
rvd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Gulf Coast
Hunt In: Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
I don't understand the Aggie fans logic on the QB situation. Wasn't the battle between King and Calzada very close? King barely getting the nod the week of game 1? Was he that great in the first game? He is a redshirt freshman with little experience just like Card. He may have struggled at Mile High as well.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Agree Bob, couple of fanatic aggies I know thought Calzada was going to be qb1. I think the ceiling on Calzada is very high and cu’s D was not bad.
rvd is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 07:42 PM   #112
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
What games have you been watching?
Both Texas games. Most other games as well?

What is the significance of your question?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 07:45 PM   #113
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvd View Post
Agree Bob, couple of fanatic aggies I know thought Calzada was going to be qb1. I think the ceiling on Calzada is very high and cu’s D was not bad.
They act as as though King was a 5th year senior heisman favorite.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 07:49 PM   #114
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Both Texas games. Most other games as well?

What is the significance of your question?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
It's fairly obvious that Thompson should be the QB IMO. I was shocked Card was named the starter initially.
eradicator is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 08:02 PM   #115
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
It's fairly obvious that Thompson should be the QB IMO. I was shocked Card was named the starter initially.
I'm doubting you follow Texas that closely so how would you know? Why would you care? Neither you nor I are coaching them in practice every day. Our opinions mean nothing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 08:03 PM   #116
Sharecropper
Ten Point
 
Sharecropper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wood County
Hunt In: Backyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
I'm doubting you follow Texas that closely so how would you know? Why would you care? Neither you nor I are coaching them in practice every day. Our opinions mean nothing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Take that you infidel!!! . . lol
Sharecropper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 08:10 PM   #117
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
I'm doubting you follow Texas that closely so how would you know? Why would you care? Neither you nor I are coaching them in practice every day. Our opinions mean nothing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
****, BoB is touchy.....lol. Ive seen Thompson play. It's not rocket science
eradicator is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 08:13 PM   #118
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
Arkansas will beat the Aggies with or without King.
So when they don’t, you’ll be sure to hop online here and acknowledge that, right?
RLB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 08:14 PM   #119
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
****, BoB is touchy.....lol. Ive seen Thompson play. It's not rocket science
I am. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 08:17 PM   #120
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
So when they don’t, you’ll be sure to hop online here and acknowledge that, right?
Arkansas is way better than Colorado right? 2 deep 4-5 stars at every position in the trenches?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 08:17 PM   #121
shiner78
Ten Point
 
shiner78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Shiner, TX
Hunt In: gonzales, county
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Good Morning! SEC Shorts nailed it!

http://youtu.be/z53JjZL5WsI
Pooring salt in the wound. Funny sh@t.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
shiner78 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 08:18 PM   #122
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvd View Post
Agree Bob, couple of fanatic aggies I know thought Calzada was going to be qb1. I think the ceiling on Calzada is very high and cu’s D was not bad.
I am one of those who thought Zach looked better in the Spring and had a much better touch on his deeper passes. The one thing that does concern me is his arm angle release, he had several passes batted down this week and a lot of his passes seem to be at a lower trajectory. I even went and looked at his recruiting videos, same thing, but it’s who we have and will have him ready for Hawgs.
RLB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 08:20 PM   #123
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Arkansas is way better than Colorado right. 2 deep 4-5 stars at every position in the trenches?
Last week means nothing, its over……lots of circumstances in that game. They won’t run through us like they did that Big12 defense last week.
RLB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 08:24 PM   #124
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
Last week means nothing, its over……lots of circumstances in that game. They won’t run through us like they did that Big12 defense last week.

Roger that, they don’t ask “how?”, they ask “how many?”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 08:31 PM   #125
Catdaddy
Four Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
So when they don’t, you’ll be sure to hop online here and acknowledge that, right?
Sure will.

I'm not an Arkansas fan, but they seem way more disciplined than A&M.

And it's just my opinion from watching both teams.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Catdaddy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 08:34 PM   #126
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
Sure will.

I'm not an Arkansas fan, but they seem way more disciplined than A&M.

And it's just my opinion from watching both teams.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Welcome aboard, who you rooting for?
eradicator is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 08:36 PM   #127
Catdaddy
Four Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
Welcome aboard, who you rooting for?
Anybody who plays Clemson.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Catdaddy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 08:37 PM   #128
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

What Calzada has in in arm, he lacks in accuracy. Based on the only game I’ve seen him play in, lol.

Signed, Uncle Rico


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 08:41 PM   #129
Sharecropper
Ten Point
 
Sharecropper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wood County
Hunt In: Backyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
Sure will.

I'm not an Arkansas fan, but they seem way more disciplined than A&M.

And it's just my opinion from watching both teams.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
You name a starter . . Put the most reps on the starter . . Starter goes down 2nd series 1st qtr . . Bring in backup who has never started . . Deer in the headlights . . He'll get more reps this week . . Yep
Sharecropper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 08:43 PM   #130
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
Anybody who plays Clemson.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
So nobody, got it
eradicator is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 08:44 PM   #131
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
What Calzada has in in arm, he lacks in accuracy. Based on the only game I’ve seen him play in, lol.

Signed, Uncle Rico


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Pirate says you can't teach it......after watching Ehlinger and Duggan for last few years I'm on board with it.
eradicator is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 08:45 PM   #132
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
What Calzada has in in arm, he lacks in accuracy. Based on the only game I’ve seen him play in, lol.

Signed, Uncle Rico


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
But he can throw it over the mountains!!!
eradicator is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 08:51 PM   #133
rvd
Pope & Young
 
rvd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Gulf Coast
Hunt In: Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
I am one of those who thought Zach looked better in the Spring and had a much better touch on his deeper passes. The one thing that does concern me is his arm angle release, he had several passes batted down this week and a lot of his passes seem to be at a lower trajectory. I even went and looked at his recruiting videos, same thing, but it’s who we have and will have him ready for Hawgs.
I noticed the batted passes Saturday but he can really spin it, something about his release reminds me of jay cutler.
rvd is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 08:55 PM   #134
rvd
Pope & Young
 
rvd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Gulf Coast
Hunt In: Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
It's fairly obvious that Thompson should be the QB IMO. I was shocked Card was named the starter initially.
I was as well based off what thompson showed last year, don’t hit me Bob
rvd is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 09:00 PM   #135
Sharecropper
Ten Point
 
Sharecropper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wood County
Hunt In: Backyard
Default

Jimbo got this . .
Sharecropper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 09:03 PM   #136
CoolHandLuke
Ten Point
 
CoolHandLuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Del Rio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Arkansas is way better than Colorado right? 2 deep 4-5 stars at every position in the trenches?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Who cares who’s better… we beat Colorado last week and look ahead to next. Always look ahead and leave last week where it is…in the past. Do you sidearm throw steaks and live in a van?
CoolHandLuke is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 09:04 PM   #137
2Lazy2P
Ten Point
 
2Lazy2P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: NE Texas
Hunt In: NE Texas/SE Oklahoma
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvd View Post
I was as well based off what thompson showed last year, don’t hit me Bob
Until the Horns get some fixes on the o-line, I’m not sure it will really matter who QB1 is. Probably the guy with the fewest bruises from the week before.
2Lazy2P is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 09:05 PM   #138
Playa
Pope & Young
 
Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lubbock
Hunt In: Coleman
Default

I laughed…
Playa is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 09:05 PM   #139
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
Who cares who’s better… we beat Colorado last week and look ahead to next. Always look ahead and leave last week where it is…in the past. Do you sidearm throw steaks and live in a van?
Stfu drunkass.



Looking ahead to Rice.

Let's go Horns. Wooooooooo.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 09:06 PM   #140
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
Until the Horns get some fixes on the o-line, I’m not sure it will really matter who QB1 is. Probably the guy with the fewest bruises from the week before.
Bingo.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 09:12 PM   #141
EastTexasMan
Pope & Young
 
EastTexasMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: College Station, tx
Hunt In: East Texas - Pop Up blind & Old Mexico
Default

Didn’t Colorado finish second in the pac 12 south and play Texas in a bowl game last year?

Did arkansas even make a bowl game last year?

Colorados defense was better than expected and arkansas was better than expected, but the Ulala win looks suspect after they beat Nichols state by a TD.

I’m expecting another close game with arkansas as usual but our defense is better than Texas. I would expect we open -3 to -6 favorites and cover
EastTexasMan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 09:16 PM   #142
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
Sure will.

I'm not an Arkansas fan, but they seem way more disciplined than A&M.

And it's just my opinion from watching both teams.
I can respect that and appreciate the reply.
RLB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 09:20 PM   #143
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexasMan View Post
Didn’t Colorado finish second in the pac 12 south and play Texas in a bowl game last year?

Did arkansas even make a bowl game last year?

Colorados defense was better than expected and arkansas was better than expected, but the Ulala win looks suspect after they beat Nichols state by a TD.

I’m expecting another close game with arkansas as usual but our defense is better than Texas. I would expect we open -3 to -6 favorites and cover
Texas throttled Colorado in that bowl game but that was last year.

A&Ms defense is certainly better. We thought it was close until the debacle in Fayettenam. It isn't.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 09:30 PM   #144
MBV77
Ten Point
 
MBV77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Whitesboro, TX.
Hunt In: Clay County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
I don't understand the Aggie fans logic on the QB situation. Wasn't the battle between King and Calzada very close? King barely getting the nod the week of game 1? Was he that great in the first game? He is a redshirt freshman with little experience just like Card. He may have struggled at Mile High as well.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I’ve been wondering the same thing. It was apparently a very close competition. Everybody is acting like King is some kind of proven commodity. Calzada may turn it on and King won’t see the field again even after getting back to 100%.
MBV77 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 09:32 PM   #145
MBV77
Ten Point
 
MBV77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Whitesboro, TX.
Hunt In: Clay County
Default

Or maybe they’ll both end up sucking in the long run.
MBV77 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 09:59 PM   #146
CoolHandLuke
Ten Point
 
CoolHandLuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Del Rio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Stfu drunkass.



Looking ahead to Rice.

Let's go Horns. Wooooooooo.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Solid return… lol

Y’all need a bye week after that epic show Saturday. What’s the booger eating drunk concocting now?
CoolHandLuke is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 10:02 PM   #147
CoolHandLuke
Ten Point
 
CoolHandLuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Del Rio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBV77 View Post
I’ve been wondering the same thing. It was apparently a very close competition. Everybody is acting like King is some kind of proven commodity. Calzada may turn it on and King won’t see the field again even after getting back to 100%.

Who was the Einstein around here that said “wait until the thin air sets in”? Pretty sure the air was thin before they got there. Takes more than a few days to acclimate. Ran meet at high altitude and it sucked…the whole time
CoolHandLuke is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 10:22 PM   #148
MarkV
Pope & Young
 
MarkV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Franklin
Default

LSU great and current running backs coach Kevin Faulk’s 20 year old daughter passed away today.

Prayers to the Faulk family.
MarkV is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 10:25 PM   #149
MBV77
Ten Point
 
MBV77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Whitesboro, TX.
Hunt In: Clay County
Default

The Ags will be fine against Arkansas in a couple of weeks. Calzada gets a week to get in the flow. Arkansas won’t have near the success running the ball that they had last week and their QB sucks. Their defense is solid so it’ll be low scoring. 24-14.

In the meantime the Aggies beat NM by 40.
MBV77 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2021, 10:25 PM   #150
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkV View Post
LSU great and current running backs coach Kevin Faulk’s 20 year old daughter passed away today.

Prayers to the Faulk family.
****. That sucks.

Prayers and condolences to the Faulk family.



Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com