No announcement yet.

Lost My Baby Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Lord in heaven this brings tears to my eyes. My heart breaks for you and your family. I cannot imagine what you are going through. My prayers are with y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am so very sorry for your loss. Prayers! Keep the Faith in the LORD!!!

Comment

As a girl dad I can’t even begin to imagine. Prayers up for your family

Comment

So sorry for your loss….prayers sent.

Comment

Terrible news for any parent to have to bear. Prayers for you daughter and for you and your family.

Comment

She was a beutiful young lady. I bet she was full of life and love. My prayers are with you sir. And with all the family. May God's comforting hand touch your hearts.

If you need an ear, I am here. If you need anything else, please let me know. As some have already said, there are those of us here that have had a similar experience.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that. You and your family are in my prayers.

Comment

Lost My Baby Girl

Brother, I'm just now seeing this. I'm so sorry for your loss. May God bless and comfort you with eventual peace in a way that only He can.

Please know you have an ear here and reach out if you just want to talk. As many have already eluded to there are several of us here on the Green Screen that have joined this unfortunate club that no one should have to experience.

Prayers for the entire family sir!

Comment

So sorry. I can't imagine.

Comment

I'm so very sorry. There is no loss comparable to the loss of one of your children.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.
                        So sorry for your loss.

Comment

Prayers sent. I can’t imagine

Comment

Will be praying for y’all .

Comment

I am sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. I have been where you are. We lost our daughter in 2007. Remember the good/great times. If you need to talk...let me know. What ever you do, don't hold it in. Talk with someone who will listen, when you are ready. Hang in there!

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Prayers up for you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                                X