This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Congrats to the Razorback fans here. Enjoy the celebration! I’m a little more nervous about the game in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X2

Comment

I'm pretty sure my Red Raiders are cementing in thier crown as the new kansas.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

2021 College Football -Week 2

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
        Meanwhile there's doves to be kilt . .

**** right there is. Glad I didn’t miss that hunt for that display tonight. I’ve missed some quality hunts in my day to watch college football. Some great games and some disappointments. I swore I’d never do it again after being called out by family and friends…

Hopefully the horns can improve![emoji41]
        Last edited by Smart; 09-11-2021, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Checking in.

1) Barndo - got flooring and granite ordered
          2) Aggies win
          3) Pokes win
          4) SWT wins in OT
          5) TU loses

This is like the bestest day ever.

Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

[QUOTE=GARY;15809097]Checking in.

1) Barndo - got flooring and granite ordered
            2) Aggies win
            3) Pokes win
            4) SWT wins in OT
            5) Arkansas wins

This is like the bestest day ever.

FIFY.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              It was awful, top to bottom. Only bright spot is getting thumped by however many it was, still only counts as 1 loss.lol

I’m numb to it all at this point, call me when you’re ready to show up for a game.

Thompson has gotta be a bright spot! Kid balled and had some heart. He should be QB1

Doesn’t make a loss easier, but I’ll be watching for a Thompson led rebound next week. Doesn’t help the defense but it’s a piece.

Comment

Originally posted by dhays View Post
                No, your wrong, the Aggies sucked against a not very good Colorado team. A last minute win and only 10 points for the number 5 team in the country. that is not good. Congratulations on the win, but it was a sucky performance.
                What part of “the starting QB exited the game”, do you NOT understand? Our defense is one of the best in the country, they picked up the slack and kept us in it. Then, our shaky backup QB kept battling threw the winning pass and almost scored a TD on his own. Yeah, he made some ****ty throws, HE’S QB2, but he also made some really great throws…..especially the one that WON the game. Colorado, at home, big game, played well until the defense was challenged at half time, but their defensive interior is solid. 10 points? Last time I checked, when you outscore the other team, generally is 100% guarantee you’ll win and thats what great teams do….win.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  What part of “the starting QB exited the game”, do you NOT understand? Our defense is one of the best in the country, they picked up the slack and kept us in it. Then, our shaky backup QB kept battling threw the winning pass and almost scored a TD on his own. Yeah, he made some ****ty throws, HE’S QB2, but he also made some really great throws…..especially the one that WON the game. Colorado, at home, big game, played well until the defense was challenged at half time, but their defensive interior is solid. 10 points? Last time I checked, when you outscore the other team, generally is 100% guarantee you’ll win and thats what great teams do….win.
                  Texas would still beat Aggie somehow, lol. Soon we will get to see it when they're both last in the conference.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

2021 College Football -Week 2

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    Our defense is one of the best in the country, they picked up the slack and kept.
                    They are? You sure?

Comment

Gotta give the Texas fans credit. They are still here standing by their team after an absolute beat down. That was a brutally embarrassing loss to a bottom tier team after yip yapping about the SEC move for months.
                      Last edited by HughJerryHolas; 09-11-2021, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
                        Gotta give the Texas fans credit. They are still here standing by their team after an absolute beat down. That was a brutally embarrassing loss to a bottom tier team after yip yapping about the SEC move for months.
                        Oh my . .

Comment

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post

Who’s the

Comment

Does anybody know when the LHN will broadcast the Tsips vs Arkansas game. I was white wing hunting and missed the game. I heard it was a sellout game, so it must have been one helluva game.

Comment

Aggies, please win a national championship just one year. That’s all people ask to semi justify all the banter. Quit taking about what you might do and get it done, just once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                                Aggies, please win a national championship just one year. That’s all people ask to semi justify all the banter. Quit taking about what you might do and get it done, just once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                Patience Grasshopper . .

Comment

Working...
                                X