This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Texas was the undefeated champion at the end of that season. I thought I told you that?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    So was Penn State......

Comment

The Big 10 just now going to finish the conference play from last year lol ? Playing conference games the first week .

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Half of it will be about USC.
        The Aggies were 11-0 in 1939....USC was 8-0-2.....enlighten us again on how it was shared?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post

USC...LOL.....that the new conspiracy out of the Austin Camp?
          Pretty sure it’s on their stadium, bro…offishul!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I took Bama, Ags, OU and OhioSt all covering their spread. Ags over 9.5 wins this season. Going to shoot a limit of doves then watch some games. It’s the best time of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              So was Penn State......
              Texas was the AP and UPI champion. No split. The next one of the back to back was split.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

“Can confirm via industry source that BYU, UCF, Cincinnati and Houston have emerged as the four leading contenders in Big 12 expansion. Told timeline is fuzzy but process could be completed sometime during the academic year. First reported by @max_olson”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                  I took Bama, Ags, OU and OhioSt all covering their spread. Ags over 9.5 wins this season. Going to shoot a limit of doves then watch some games. It’s the best time of the year.

Amen to that. I’m shooting white wings in El Campo Friday afternoon and then rolling to POC for my last of summer fishing excursions. Then it’s teal, doves, and football the rest of September!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    Amen to that. I’m shooting white wings in El Campo Friday afternoon and then rolling to POC for my last of summer fishing excursions. Then it’s teal, doves, and football the rest of September!

That sounds like a good plan! Well outside the last summer fishing excursion. Unless there's a fall fishing excursion planned real soon! About 3 or 4 days without fishing is all I can take! Sure glad it's football season though!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

our dove season opens this Saturday. One side of my back yard is cut corn and the other side is cut milo. We had a ton of doves until Ida blew through but still have a few around. Good thing is even if we don't kill many it's a short walk to the back patio where football will be playing a beer will be cold.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                        our dove season opens this Saturday. One side of my back yard is cut corn and the other side is cut milo. We had a ton of doves until Ida blew through but still have a few around. Good thing is even if we don't kill many it's a short walk to the back patio where football will be playing a beer will be cold.
                        Sounds like a solid game plan

ac

Comment

It’s all adding up

Comment

Lets gooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post

Sounds perfect to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                “Can confirm via industry source that BYU, UCF, Cincinnati and Houston have emerged as the four leading contenders in Big 12 expansion. Told timeline is fuzzy but process could be completed sometime during the academic year. First reported by @max_olson”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                If the PAC is not expanding, this makes the most sense. That reconfigured Big 12 would easily be the 5th best of the rest conference behind the P4. Football wouldn't be bad and b-ball would be respectable. Heck, 3 out of those 4 potential additions have played in a New Year's Six Bowl in the CFP era.

Comment

Working...
                                X