X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowboy just sent Got 3” today!! In august!!! Thank you Jesus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All the reports are not in yet but looks like we have received anywhere from 4-5 1/2" this morning. Flooding everywhere . Water will be moving for days.

Remarkable!

Comment

We got a little bit just the other side of you rusty. We have had plenty this year horns should be good.

Comment

Rain gauge shows about 5 1/4” this week for us near Guerrero, Coah. Couldn’t be happier!

Comment

Originally posted by Main Frame View Post
            Rain gauge shows about 5 1/4” this week for us near Guerrero, Coah. Couldn’t be happier!
            Yes that was a good average over a very large area. Some places closer to the river got more....from 6-7 1/2". Water is still flowing

Comment

Its strange how little Falcon lake has responded to all the rain. The needle barely moved at all. Obviously the rain of the RGV is below the watershed but still, its been hard to watch. Glad the ranch-lands are in good shape

Comment

Our deer were hammering the cottonseed in spring and have almost shut off. They are just wobbling around fat on natural protein in August. We might have some big jumps on a few bucks we’ve been watching.

Comment

Originally posted by CyTxCazador View Post
                  Our deer were hammering the cottonseed in spring and have almost shut off. They are just wobbling around fat on natural protein in August. We might have some big jumps on a few bucks we’ve been watching.
                  Same on our place we could not keep cottonseed out they were eating so much. They are still hitting it but it is lasting way longer.

Comment

Received another 1” of rain [emoji1374]

Comment

Headed down to the Lease this past weekend. Crossed at Columbia...quick uneventful as was the run down to and through the checkpoint on 85.

The ranch is in fabulous shape. Lakes are all full. Mudholes are still muddy. Hard to imagine the property being in better condition.

Put out cameras and filled cottonseed baskets one last time. Checked a few cameras after a day of exposure. Snapped a few bucks still coming for the cottonseed.

Another great weekend in Old Mexico.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by elgato
                        I don't do Facebook or any of the social media sites so I got my wife to sign up. Says must be reviewed by group member so if you see an unknown female trying to join , take a risk and accept.

I just accepted her glad i saw this cause I almost declined glad to have you bud!

Comment

Originally posted by elgato
                          I don't do Facebook or any of the social media sites so I got my wife to sign up. Says must be reviewed by group member so if you see an unknown female trying to join , take a risk and accept.

Tryin to get a website up for all the non social media guys [emoji1374]

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            Tryin to get a website up for all the non social media guys [emoji1374]

LOL, TBH and one other hunting site is about all I ever look at. Prefer spending all my time on my stuff vs. seeing what everyone else in the world is doing. That said have a very soft spot for anything " hunting Mexico" ---{ except all the released breeder deer shot that are showing up in pics }

Appreciate your putting site together

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                              LOL, TBH and one other hunting site is about all I ever look at. Prefer spending all my time on my stuff vs. seeing what everyone else in the world is doing. That said have a very soft spot for anything " hunting Mexico" ---{ except all the released breeder deer shot that are showing up in pics }

Appreciate your putting site together

Yes sir hoping to create something high quality for us all to enjoy for years to come. Once I drum up enough sponsors for the completion of website I will post it here [emoji1374]

And I agree ( experiencing > over seeing everyone else’s experience)

Hope to see some el gato giants soon [emoji1374]

Comment

Rollin south after work lol

Comment

Working...
                                X